OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I've worn my 2011 pair  close to a hundred times. Midsole is still flawless. Quality of the "leather" isn't great, but the paint has held  up. Back tab is slightly discolored too.

Hated when the back starts to yellow. Will only be copping one pair cuz of that

The paint on my 2011s hasn't cracked either. WCs and BCs cracked but not true blues. It's almost like they used different paint on those. They've all been worn equal amounts.

I'm not sure if I'm going back into the well for these or not. I've never purchased the same shoe twice but the increase I quality might get me. Passed on 88s cuz the quality was the same if not worse than 2011s. Would probably only go for these if I could sell my worn 2011 pair to cover the cost. NA on the back has always mattered more for 4s and 5s for me due to the lack of the word AIR. Not having AIR on the back bothers me more than the Nike logo being replaced with the jumpman. I also don't think I'll like the red tongue liner as much as the blue if it's visible. The OGs had a red liner but the way the tongue was wrapped it wasn't visible when on foot. They didn't fix that with the 4s so I doubt they'll fix it with these. End rant.

Game time decision for me.

My TB's or FR's haven't cracked/chipped yet either. Can't say the same about my BC3's and BC4's tho.

Last edited:
so here's how the year is gonna shape out:  copped two pair WC4s, summer cop will be black metallic V mids, Fall cop will be TrueBlue 3s.  If they release BC4s (please mf please), count me in x2. I might pick up one other random impulse buy and I'm set.  what a year for Js.  If they drop another surprise 3, i'll have a heart attack.

This is good news! I'm glad I dumped my '11 pair a couple years ago. They were uncomfortable bricks....

Probably gonna end up being thread of the year in all honesty. :lol:

NAH IF THOSE 1'S DROP TRUST ME

never seen more epic threads than 2013 royal and B/R 1's :smh:

This! Royal thread 1 & 2 and Blk/red .... legendary....

2016 could be the best JB retro year ever since 2001.

Agreed... although I wish we got the 01 pricing.. (No worries or responsibilities back in 01. Too many financial responsibilities and too many releases in '16.)

so here's how the year is gonna shape out:  copped two pair WC4s, summer cop will be black metallic V mids, Fall cop will be TrueBlue 3s.  If they release BC4s (please mf please), count me in x2. I might pick up one other random impulse buy and I'm set.  what a year for Js.  If they drop another surprise 3, i'll have a heart attack.
BC4s?  It's Bred 4s.. who actually calls them Black Cement 4s?!  LOL

Not sure where you got bred.

images

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red-01-570x427.jpg

Last edited:
The majority of people do...because that's what they are.
Exactly.the 4s contain grey but shoes like bred 11s and bred 1s that strictly contain dominance of black and red are considered bred.dude has no idea.

Last edited:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom