OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

The easiest Black Friday pickup I've ever had.........no traffic, easy parking, small *** line at Foot Locker to pay for these.  For my Houston folk, this was at Houston Galleria at 11:30 AM.......mind you.

That being said, I can finally now make this picture after 11 months of putting in work

#2016NikeAirs

Swoosh prices are very tempting! Might hold off till a ES restock tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Them resale prices aren't a shocker........when I went to the Houston Galleria to pick up my pair at Foot Locker, the Shoe Palace in the same area still had 2-3 pairs of each size in their stock room.

That's right Houston folk, there are still True Blue 3s FCFS at Shoe Palace Galleria

Swoosh prices are very tempting! Might hold off till a ES restock tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Why not buy them and send them back if the Employee Store gets them? Better than being empty handed and mad at yourself over $20

Them resale prices aren't a shocker........when I went to the Houston Galleria to pick up my pair at Foot Locker, the Shoe Palace in the same area still had 2-3 pairs of each size in their stock room.

That's right Houston folk, there are still True Blue 3s FCFS at Shoe Palace Galleria
F the Houston Galleria HOH. Scumbags lol.  Maybe they've cleaned their act up since I moved though.

Last edited:
Make sure you try your shoes on fellas. I picked up my raffle pair and it had to be the smallest size 11 known to man

Make sure you try your shoes on fellas. I picked up my raffle pair and it had to be the smallest size 11 known to man
Can't. Don't want to try on my pair and Un Ds it for my -$50 resale 
laugh.gif

ES had a ton of them today. Picked up two pairs no problem.
I'm curious, are they still stamping the insides tags with "ES"? I ask because I grabbed a pair under retail from one of the shoe apps and the "volt/lime green" price tag was 50%, so I'm assuming they came from the ES? I could be entirely wrong

Mine should be coming in soon from Nike+ reservation. Any in-store coupons from Nike anyone know about?? Thinking I could return in person and repurchase for under retail.

F the Houston Galleria HOH. Scumbags lol.  Maybe they've cleaned their act up since I moved though.
Well they've been stripped of their raffle system (which I know they've rigged in the past) and are forced to use the app reserve system like every FTL/HOH in the Houston area............so it should've cleaned up some of that bs.

Other than that, I dunno anything different from the last time I went to HOH Houston Galleria LOL

I'm curious, are they still stamping the insides tags with "ES"? I ask because I grabbed a pair under retail from one of the shoe apps and the "volt/lime green" price tag was 50%, so I'm assuming they came from the ES? I could be entirely wrong
Ive been to the ES in memphis and they are not stamped. I traded for a pair of wings 12s that was tagged, but those came from beaverton............So i guess it just depends on where they came from.

Might head to the ES in memphis on monday.........Anyone down there??

View media item 2240580

The easiest Black Friday pickup I've ever had.........no traffic, easy parking, small *** line at Foot Locker to pay for these.  For my Houston folk, this was at Houston Galleria at 11:30 AM.......mind you.

That being said, I can finally now make this picture after 11 months of putting in work
View media item 2240584

#2016NikeAirs

These were all massive GRs/easy cops, what "work" did you have to do?

Fellas I typically get a 7y but these are available in a size 7..   Are there differences in appearance between the 7 and 7y?

Well they've been stripped of their raffle system (which I know they've rigged in the past) and are forced to use the app reserve system like every FTL/HOH in the Houston area............so it should've cleaned up some of that bs.

Other than that, I dunno anything different from the last time I went to HOH Houston Galleria LOL
Yeah, during the Lebron Cork time frame, they seemed to always be doing people dirty. Still salty over the Chicago 1 raffle I won, too. Dude let the phone ring once and hung up. I called back immediately and dude said no call backs. I'm like really? I wanted to shank son ...
ohwell.gif

#2016NikeAirs
Don't start that BS man. He's been trying to build that and you're gonna discredit it because there was no hype? 
mean.gif

Maybe "work" as in his real job cause these shoes are expensive lol
LOL.........got me
laugh.gif

Honestly, you should see me cringe every time I walk into a Nike Outlet and see at least 2-3 of any of those Nike Airs on the outlet rack at $80 less than what you paid for
mean.gif

Last edited:

Ive been to the ES in memphis and they are not stamped. I traded for a pair of wings 12s that was tagged, but those came from beaverton............So i guess it just depends on where they came from.

Might head to the ES in memphis on monday.........Anyone down there??
Huh, you know, I never knew that was an ES in Memphis. It absolutely makes sense since the warehouses are there though ... Learn something new everyday. Curious if Asics has an ES there, too? I used to have an Asics Tiger hookup but for some reason, I can't access the site, yet regular Asics that I never buy from still works. Go figure. 

Not all work is hard work
not for NT, we scour the net 1 year prior to copping. We moan, cry, and whine about details we've never seen (a good amount of us), we create nonsensical arguments for 11 months, and when they make enough for everyone to buy....we hate them and don't buy. Until....they aren't a lot left and we start the cycle again.

You hit it right on the nail! You have literally summed up the whole site. Best post in the thread! Backwards people are idiots. Yes idiots. Thank tou for pointing it out.
not for NT, we scour the net 1 year prior to copping. We moan, cry, and whine about details we've never seen (a good amount of us), we create nonsensical arguments for 11 months, and when they make enough for everyone to buy....we hate them and don't buy. Until....they aren't a lot left and we start the cycle again.

Back
Top Bottom