OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

if it took 11 months to complete, that entails some work
Not really, I overexaggerated the work part.........I'll accept the "not really work" criticism
laugh.gif

If keeping up with the release dates for all 4 of those shoes is work, then I'll take that LOL  (Granted, I bought the Maroon 6s at retail about a month after it released)

Last edited:
naw the work was buying the collection, the hard part was needing 11 months to finish the pic

lol thinking about copping pair number two at bev center. I copped one atleast to build my rewards for footaction. I have a 10.0 on reserve at footlocker and nike santa monica |I

A lot of app users gonna be salty when they dont hit on other pairs...I saw a lot of unclaimed pairs.
Yeah I feel, i wouldnt have accepted my footlocker reserve if i woulda known I got the reserve at footaction. I got the notification for ftl first, plus it was during thanksgiving family festivities so i just quickly jumped on the "congrats...confirm your reserve now"

so wierd Ive spent more at footaction, but sometimes i get 5 min headstarts at ftl and 3 min headstarts on footaction countdowns *sigh*

not for NT, we scour the net 1 year prior to copping. We moan, cry, and whine about details we've never seen (a good amount of us), we create nonsensical arguments for 11 months, and when they make enough for everyone to buy....we hate them and don't buy. Until....they aren't a lot left and we start the cycle again.

Damn thats real

View media item 2240628

Complained my *** off on ndc and got 15% off code, they would not budge to give me 20% lol. I'll take it though. Now to use ebates for the first time...

lol thinking about copping pair number two at bev center. I copped one atleast to build my rewards for footaction. I have a 10.0 on reserve at footlocker and nike santa monica |I

Any chance you got the head start code for top 3s?

I like the new shape of the 3s. Sucks I have to wait till tuesday for mine to come in.

Are these good quality for those who have them already? Thinking about purchasing from Nike.
IMO, they are good to me. Craftsmanship on mine doesnt have much glue hits on the pair, leather is legit and some were iffy about the elephant print that they were getting. All in all, I sold my true blues before and im happy i did because now i got TBs again, back in my collection this time with the OG hit (NIKE AIR HEEL) which is what made the shoe's release. They fit a bit stiff but after a few wears you should be good to go. Very cushiony in the inside which I like.  

Last edited:
Complained my *** off on ndc and got 15% off code, they would not budge to give me 20% lol. I'll take it though. Now to use ebates for the first time...
Just did the same thing but I got them to give me the 20%. Only reason I got them is because I paid $176

Complained about what.
Really just made up stuff about stuff that i wanted being sold out in my size and the app crashing on me constantly. Talked him up from the clearance promo nonsense, to 10%, to 15%, everyone who got 20 must've done a better job than me.

Just did the same thing but I got them to give me the 20%. Only reason I got them is because I paid $176
How though? Did they lowball you with 10 first? I kinda gave up pushing for more after 15%

Last edited:
What a joke .... faulty leather quality.... the air bubble on the left shoe was all foggy from the midsole paint, loose threads coming out all over the place. Seriously thinking about returning these and copping the cyber Monday 3 release on clearance instead.
SMH Nike :rolleyes

Last edited:
naw the work was buying the collection, the hard part was needing 11 months to finish the pic

4 pairs in 11 months is chump change for anyone with a job though. Obviously, he most likely bought more pairs in the past 11 months than just those 4 though.

What a joke .... faulty leather quality.... the air bubble on the left shoe was all foggy from the midsole paint, loose threads coming out all over the place. Seriously thinking about returning these and copping the cyber Monday 3 release on clearance instead.
SMH Nike :rolleyes>:

Wow. These are worse quality than CMs??

Back
Top Bottom