OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Secured a few pairs. Upon arriving to pick them up I was like let me see what this quality of the leather talk is all about.

Ended up not copping. The tumbled leather was nothing compared to how it should be. Barely tumbled. Very hard. Not like the plushy leather on the 88's. Couldn't cough up the $220 I was very disappointed because I really wanted these.

Yup I saw a pair of CM 3 at Shoe Palace and someone with them on foot way slept on way better quality doesn't look like a cheap sneaker

Last edited:

Youth doenst have the plastic tag on the back and the quality is better on a Mens shoe compared to a kids shoe.
You're right about the plastic tag...

With all the complaining about the quality, it probably doesn't even matter.

Am I bugging or are these 3's sitting...?
Its crazy to think an OG colorway of a Jordan 3 with Nike Air on the back is sitting. Please nike release the black cements while this trend continues so i can stock up. Adidas is having a good run

I've been digging around the responses here, but does anyone know for sure if ebates works for this release? I saw someone say even if it does they take it back because it doesn't work for retros. Also, do you just go to nike through ebates, place an order, and then see the cash back on your ebates account? I'm new to it, dumb questions, i know.

Jb got money hungry with these. These were going to sit anyway, but this stigma of bad quality will leave these with the worst turnout of all Nike air retros. They could've at least made these half way decent

That pair looks good to me. I walked into 34 st and I had to go through like 5 pairs to finally find that one clean pair.
The descrepansies I found was on the midsole inner shoe it look like someone put whiteout ontop of the white midsole. Then on the elephant print of another shoe the print on the edges look jacked up. I'm happy there wasno line in and out

Jb got money hungry with these. These were going to sit anyway, but this stigma of bad quality will leave these with the worst turnout of all Nike air retros. They could've at least made these half way decent
Agreed. This is definitely the worst NA retro so far. Hopefully we get a more tumbled cyber monday leather on the black cements.

Here are some comparison pics to my 2011's. In my opinion the 2011 is the overall better quality and better looking shoe. The tumbled leather is far more defined in the 2011, and the overall shape is actually much nicer. Also, the 2011 pair has a brighter white than the 2016's. Again this is just my opinion. Hope you guys find these photos useful.

great post :nthat:

Both of these are legit pairs purchased at Foot Locker. Talk about QC not giving two damns. If they can't even get the label right, do you think they care about the actual quality of the item. A damn shame!
View media item 2240668

Last edited:
Earlier today, I tried to order via SNKRS and was stuck at PENDING for almost 2 hours, which was ridiculous. I cried to them and they gave a promo code. If it makes me a scumbag, at least I saved 20%.

Nike's the scumbag for marking up their MSRP, and not making any improvements on the materials used or craftsmanship.

You guys are really something else, man LOL.

Fitting the description of a hypebeast sneakerhead lol.

QC has nothing to do with the boxed, especially when anyone place that sticker anywhere.

QC is about functionality, the fit, specifications, and if it matches the sample that was made.

Not about a tag on the box.

Its crazy to think an OG colorway of a Jordan 3 with Nike Air on the back is sitting. Please nike release the black cements while this trend continues so i can stock up. Adidas is having a good run

I feel like ppl picked up Yeezy's and are waiting for the Space Jams. Ppl will find excuses not to pick these up. They are sitting, quality etc. I ain't mad at it lol

Back
Top Bottom