OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

because you said complain and get a discount, you came up with the extra long scam aspect, I'm not making that many transactions for 40 bucks
But here you sit spending your time posting asking others how to make transactions to save that 40 bucks. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
did you have to buy through them or just send a complaint to customer services
simple question, that was a lot easier then this wack 40 dollar scheme below

then the scam would be a lot easier if you just bought a pair at retail, complained and returned them then bought another pair at 20% off.  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone here has been doing already anyway. Maybe if you jam them on the live chat they'll just give up the coupon without proof of purchase. 

My package has been origin scan since last night and was supposed to be delivered today yet hasn't even moved

Wtf

The people in here making fun of others who went the extra mile are the same people who would be asking if $325shp is a good price if they would've sold out. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I've never been the one to flat out actually complain about craftsmanship, but my pair from NDC came in today and on the right shoe the EP is cut off and has a lot of glue in the EP. View media item 2245179
The left shoe has a ton of glue
View media item 2245182These are just some of the flaws. I'm ready to call Nike now since they won't reply to my direct messages on Twitter.

Welp. Thank goodness for Nike Customer Service. Still dunno where my package is, hope the UPS guy ain't just take it home. But they hit me with a 10% promo code so that's cool.

The people in here making fun of others who went the extra mile are the same people who would be asking if $325shp is a good price if they would've sold out.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
But most of the others who went the extra mile are the same people with pairs sitting on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook, Goat, Kixify, etc. asking $300 a pair 
laugh.gif

Did any of you guys get a decent pair??? Damn lol. Seem like all of you are calling Nike back.
I've seen some perfect pairs posted on here but it does seem like QC was lower on these than the other NA remasters we've gotten such as WC4, BM5, Bred1, etc. 

far from ignorant bruv, but if I'm worried about the problems of the world it won't start with the retail of sneakers, you remain ignorant because you think big business has the slightest concern over this, if you bout not being ignorant,make your voice heard and boycott brother, wear some Toms

Again, wat?

Your comprehension needs work, you misunderstood my post entirely. Probably because you already have your mind made up and youre seeing what you want to see. They call that ignorance. Get off my nuts about the problems of the world bs, it was a point within a point.

Last edited:
So many complaints on these...yikes.

I seen a pic on IG with the elephant print lower on one foot than the other. :smh:

Please don't do the Space Jams like this JB.

I'm not happy at all. I can deal with some glue stains, but globs of glue and then for the elephant print to be cut off like that. . Now that's on another level of disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom