OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I don't follow these release threads but I thought I'd take a look on the Eastbay site today and low and behold there was still a full size run. I couldn't believe it. True Blues with Nike Air still available days after release? Oh how times have changed. I bought myself a pair for Christmas.

The strategy of making everything uber-unavailable drove a lot of people away from the brand over the last several years. The mass production of these classic iconic colorways are an effort to draw people back. They may have lost a younger generation forever.

I've never been the one to flat out actually complain about craftsmanship, but my pair from NDC came in today and on the right shoe the EP is cut off and has a lot of glue in the EP. View media item 2245179
The left shoe has a ton of glue
View media item 2245182These are just some of the flaws. I'm ready to call Nike now since they won't reply to my direct messages on Twitter.
mine has the same chunk missing I'm keeping mine but Nike better give me some promo codes!View media item 2245216

Last edited:
I'm so worried about what that bc3 is going to look like. If it actually resembles og that would be a dream come true. This true blue fiasco seems to suggest they're going the opposite direction. Yet the bs cyber Monday 3 is cut beautifully. At least that leaves us with a 50/50 chance the bc3 turns out dope.

Last edited:
I'm so worried about what that bc3 is going to look like. If it actually resembles og that would be a dream come true. This true blue fiasco seems to suggest they're going the opposite direction. Yet the bs cyber Monday 3 is cut beautifully. At least that leaves us with a 50/50 chance the bc3 turns out dope.
take the CM3 mold and we straight

Again, wat?

Your comprehension needs work, you misunderstood my post entirely. Probably because you already have your mind made up and youre seeing what you want to see. They call that ignorance. Get off my nuts about the problems of the world bs, it was a point within a point.
you the one concerned with the world problems bruv, stop complaining about 220 for a shoe, because if you're that conscious, why are you willing to pay 120 for a 30 dollar store built in a sweatshop, boycott or be quiet about it

you the one concerned with the world problems bruv, stop complaining about 220 for a shoe, because if you're that conscious, why are you willing to pay 120 for a 30 dollar store built in a sweatshop, boycott or be quiet about it

You need a teacher

All this talk about flaws is making me want to take my pair back to FNL and see if they have another one to exchange. I got some glue stains on the EP at the toe, and usually I don't sweat about that. But this is making me want to take them back for an exchange.

All this talk about flaws is making me want to take my pair back to FNL and see if they have another one to exchange. I got some glue stains on the EP at the toe, and usually I don't sweat about that. But this is making me want to take them back for an exchange.
Why go through all that hassle! Just wear them,you can't even notice most of these flaws on feet. Might end up getting a worse pair[emoji]128514[/emoji]

exchange them for money

Damn yo I'm seeing that Nike seriously taking people money and giving a bullish product. SMH.

Glad I wasn't trying to cop these, I see theyre still readily available.

Idk the next J I may cop, thinking bout the space jams but the official images are lookin suspect. Lol damn shame.

Did any of you guys get a decent pair??? Damn lol. Seem like all of you are calling Nike back.

I think my pair is flawless but I'm sure if I have some of the forensic scientist in here examine it they will find flaws ha.

Nike has had qc issues though because other releases I got had some flaws. Hoping my SNS pair is perfect too.

I'm about to wear the heck out of them like I did with my WC4s.

I wish people would punish Nike by sending every pair back. That would make a huge statement. Instead people still seem to be bent on taking punishment.
The fact that they sitting in FSR virtually everywhere a small statement in itself tho. **** shoe palace was offering free shipping on these and that's a good portion of their jig. 

They're not trying to give out any codes, but something has to give. I want these bad and they don't have my size anymore. I'm trying again with another rep.
I got a couple 15% codes used 1 today, just depends on who you talk to some of them are not easy! But you have a legit compliant as I did,so you shouldn't take no as an answer!!

Last edited:
I like my pairs just fine, sucks so many got jacked up pairs.

My complaint, is how are you going to call them true blues, and have the wrong shade of blue.... Lmao

damn theres alot of complaints in this thread 
laugh.gif
 what do yall expect from a mass produced sweat shop product. no way this shoe warrants a 220 price tag though, outlet or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom