OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I wish I got those Blue 1s.

Lol, straight heat.

I wish people would punish Nike by sending every pair back. That would make a huge statement. Instead people still seem to be bent on taking punishment.

That would be funny, lol. My pair has some minor stitching issues and glue you can see. I just don't care, but I have a second pair coming. May switch and return whichever one is worse I guess.

If you are not happy, I would send them back because it will always bother you, and for 238 with tax, thats not a good feeling to have. I had the luxury of being able to go through multiple pairs and mix and match, and thats because my fta and ftl had 5 size 9s each available to look at. They had no problem bringing them out because they were nice and it wasnt packed when I went on Sunday. Also because they wanted to sell them, Im sure. My main concern was the lower cut of elephant print under the Nike Air, so thats what I looked for when matching pairs and was able to find what I wanted. The downside to that matching, which wasnt a big deal to me, was the sloppy paint job on 1 pair, and the Nike Air not being perfectly centered on the others.

View media item 2244724
I was able to go to my local store to pick through as well. Came up with two pairs. Now trying to decide which print I like better. Other will be a Christmas gift to someone else!
View media item 2245286

Last edited:
Why go through all that hassle! Just wear them,you can't even notice most of these flaws on feet. Might end up getting a worse pair[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Agree. Kinda don't want to make the situation worst either.
I think my pair is flawless but I'm sure if I have some of the forensic scientist in here examine it they will find flaws ha.
Reading this thread is turning me into one!

Lol, straight heat.
That would be funny, lol. My pair has some minor stitching issues and glue you can see. I just don't care, but I have a second pair coming. May switch and return whichever one is worse I guess.

I'm sending mine back.

Lol, straight heat.
glue doesn't bother me in the slightest. An exacto knife usually takes it off with patience. What I can't handle are uneven cuts.

Last edited:
Got mine from SNKRS today pretty happy. Wish they would've cost $120, they didn't. Couple months from now the price will be a forgotten memory, but I'll still enjoy the shoes for years......just wish the wife wouldn't have found the UPS box. She gonna remember the $220.

When you devises an entire plan to keep them hidden. Then UPS throws a curve and delivers a day early lol

When you devises an entire plan to keep them hidden.
Some of you guys need to work on your relationships lmao are you guys really out there devising elaborate plans to keep a pair of sneakers hidden? Or is it just because baby mama is footing the bill and doesn't know it 
laugh.gif

I like my pairs just fine, sucks so many got jacked up pairs.

My complaint, is how are you going to call them true blues, and have the wrong shade of blue.... Lmao

Yeah man, I knew it looked different from the blue I remembered in 01.

I was able to go to my local store to pick through as well. Came up with two pairs. Now trying to decide which print I like better. Other will be a Christmas gift to someone else!
View media item 2245286

I'd be more concerned with which pair has a semi decent cut above the plastic heel tab. Those look atrocious. It's supposed to come up above the plastic and form a clean arch over it.

air-jordan-iii-white-cement-1994-nike-air-07-570x415.jpg

air-jordan-iii-white-cement-2003-vs-2013-retro-comparison-1.jpg

nike-air-jordan-3-og-true-blue-black-friday2.jpg

I'd be more concerned with which pair has a semi decent cut above the plastic heel tab. Those look atrocious. It's supposed to come up above the plastic and form a clean arch over it.

air-jordan-iii-white-cement-1994-nike-air-07-570x415.jpg

air-jordan-iii-white-cement-2003-vs-2013-retro-comparison-1.jpg

nike-air-jordan-3-og-true-blue-black-friday2.jpg
I hear you man. All the cuts looked pretty bad. The ones that looked half decent was only on one pair. It's hard to mix and match from different boxes because the EP won't match. I think I'm going to go with the right pair. EP not as thick, and not much leather imperfections. The jumpman on the tongue has some threads popping out but I can deal with that. I'm just thankful that I had pairs to compare at stores. Usually you're stuck with what they give you. Haha. View media item 2245325

Got my pair in from ndc and the cement print looks thicker on one shoe. Not very happy about it. I think I'll just return them and try to exchange.

These are by far the worst quality retro Jordan's I've ever purchased. The fit was really off, the leather was so stiff it hurt and the heel was curved forward pushing my foot into the shoe that was already curved upward. Needless to say they went back, debating on ordering another pair to see if there's any luck finding a set that's atleast comfortable to wear............

For those of you who received pairs with flaws from Nike, did you purchase your pair through the early reservation or cop via SNKRS on release day?

Curious to know if the majority of flawed pairs came from the early reservation.

For those of you who received pairs with flaws from Nike, did you purchase your pair through the early reservation or cop via SNKRS on release day?

Curious to know if the majority of flawed pairs came from the early reservation.
They comin in beat from everywhere dog

Nike is dumb though. Instead of going through all of that nonsense they should just make the shoes one way, the right way, by bring in the operation back home. Use the money spent on the nonsense and pay an American wage. Or hell, make them with robots. Just get the materials and blueprints out of China ffs.

Dumb af.

The marketing goldmine of Nikes being made in the USA would be yuuuuge.

The funny part would be the Chinese dudes training the americans on how to make them.
Good luck with that labor cost....

I got mine from the SNKRS release today.
It was a huge letdown when I took the shoes out of the box. I wasn't greated with Michaels secret scent that keeps you feeling for more.

Can people be real now and stop arguing or apologizing for jb and admit they done goofed and ****** up a lot of shoes on this release?

Good luck with that labor cost....

View media item 2245346

I support work in America to the fullest and don't believe the prices will go up. That's just another lie corporations throw at us to have little to nothing in production cost. For example the new Lincoln MKZ is made in Mexico, prices went up for them. Hellcat (6.2L I believe) crate motors, also made in Mexico is still one of the most expensive crate motors around. Mexican labor compared to ours is pennies on a dollar

yo wtf...
Ay lmao looks like 2 different shoes 
dude i know. i even tried to make the best of it and put them on and convince myself it aint that noticeable....then i look down and im like
frown.gif

i cant do it man. its just so noticeable....im gonna swap the right shoe at niketown this weekend. i think i like the darker print more than the light print.

i assume there will still be size 11s sitting at NTNY this weekend?

Last edited:

yo wtf...

Ay lmao looks like 2 different shoes 

dude i know. i even tried to make the best of it and put them on and convince myself it aint that noticeable....then i look down and im like :frown:

i cant do it man. its just so noticeable....im gonna swap the right shoe at niketown this weekend. i think i like the darker print more than the light print.

i assume there will still be size 11s sitting at NTNY this weekend?
hopefully when mine comes in it ain't uneven. don't feel like having to buy another to swap and return

Back
Top Bottom