OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I actually like the shape. They don't look like lowtops like the 2011 pair, they're a little higher cut. Lets be real here, the Nike Air on the back that hasn't been seen on TB's for almost 30 years automatically makes these worth $220. Hell, there hasn't been Nike Air branding on a pair of 3's in 3 years.....

They look like **** and I'm one of the least pickiest here

Wrong blue is fine but the entire shoe including the heel tab look off

Even if it was the perfect shade... still fake looking trash

Looks like I'll be saving money based on these pics and videos. Too many things are off to be paying $220.

The shade of blue is a dealbreaker for me.

I remember when 88s came out. This same elephant print on these meant your 88s where fake. Come on jb these suck. Kind of mad I sold my 11s now. I like those waaaaaay better

Old handle above and couldn't figure out how to delete
laugh.gif
^^^^^^^

These are not even close to remastered. The shape of the shoe is way off! Just look at the samples from 2000. SUPER LEGIT shape! Why cant we get it like these?! I'm done helping make MJ a billionaire for 2016 quality sneakers. Unreal.

Dissapointing to see these turn out the way they are, Im still hoping these are "early versions" being posted around the internet.

Pass, still have a pair of 2011's in good condition so I'm fine with saving my money for an extra pair of space jams

I have a 10% NDC coupon and ebates should be around 10% for black friday so I should be able to get these for around $180 so I can't complain

Alright they lookin much better in this video. At least the EP does...not perfect obviously. These recent pics playin with my emotions. Probably were of fakes...all official pics been much much better. Gonna wait till these joints drop before making my final decision. 

Last edited:
Alright they lookin much better in this video. At least the EP does...not perfect obviously. These recent pics playin with my emotions. Probably were of fakes...all official pics been much much better. Gonna wait till these joints drop before making my final decision. 
nah

Of course the "official" pics are going to be much better, look who they come from. That's like saying a burger looks better on the menu than it does when they serve it to you lol.

Back
Top Bottom