OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Real leather vs synthetic leather is what you need to be comparing.

Again, you can't compare casual walking versus on-court hooping. When you are casually walking, you aren't making lateral cuts and you definitely aren't going through the same movements and putting your shoes to the test like you do when you're on the basketball court. Therefore, you will BARELY feel the difference between synthetic leather versus full grain leather when you are simply walking. 

While one may suffer the consequences earlier and have a longer lasting pain from court-play, the difference can most definitely be felt via casual wear. As an example, I can wear early/mid-00 SB's and be on my feet through a ten hour shift without any problem. I can barely go three hours on current models. Same rubber sole, same foam insole, same Zoom bag. The difference is the quality of the upper and how well the material flexes in the flex/pinch points as well as how forgiving the material is when your foot expands.

The uppers won't have any bearing on heel pain but it'll definitely kill the toes.

There's a lot of 3m on the 5s the complaint was that it looks pearly when not in that light but its supposedly more durable

While one may suffer the consequences earlier and have a longer lasting pain from court-play, the difference can most definitely be felt via casual wear. As an example, I can wear early/mid-00 SB's and be on my feet through a ten hour shift without any problem. I can barely go three hours on current models. Same rubber sole, same foam insole, same Zoom bag. The difference is the quality of the upper and how well the material flexes in the flex/pinch points as well as how forgiving the material is when your foot expands.

The uppers won't have any bearing on heel pain but it'll definitely kill the toes.
Who the hell uses Jordan's as work shoes? I think he meant casual as in going out casual. As for comfort I just switch out the insoles to my custom orthotics insoles and I can run a marathon with them.

Last edited:
Who the hell uses Jordan's as work shoes? I think he meant casual as in going out casual. As for comfort I just switch out the insoles to my custom orthotics insoles and I can run a marathon with them.
Any shoe store and some retail places.

Yes I rarely post but must reply to this....

In 30 years 2046 will anyone care who Yeezy was I doubt it it's a fad people still wear.1s from 1985 to honor MJ and what he meant for the game anime and the culture ....
These text boost are cracking and wearing down to the point where I doubt they will hold up just like the Jayne Pablo Lorne the 5. Years from now there will be another to follow....

But MJ will be forever an Icon for this culture

Say what? Is there a designated 'work shoe' I don't know about?

Doesn't matter the application. The use of differing materials on the upper still has a bearing on comfort.

Say what? Is there a designated 'work shoe' I don't know about?

Doesn't matter the application. The use of differing materials on the upper still has a bearing on comfort.
My bad, I was just thinking about my line of work, my Jordan's would get destroyed in one day.

Last edited:
Is there a way to change the name under your reservation in the FTL and FA apps? I'm gonna be out camping this Friday, but was looking to see if my roommate could pick up my reservation if I do win

Anybody else having a problem with the FTL, CHMPS, FTA apps saving all 3 stores you select for pickup? My apps are only saving 1 store. I select 3 and save like normal but when I back in to check my reservation it only has the first store I selected saved. WTF?!!

Out of all the $220 NA OG general releases the White Cement 4's seemed to be the most popular and dried up the quickest.
yep 4 sure. Around here they were flooded but everybody picked up their pairs. Finally wore mine yesterday and they creased instantly but it's all cool.

Back
Top Bottom