OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Now I don't have to worry about getting them on Friday. Thank you Nike and thank God I had a code to use because that price tag sure does hurt.

Looks like everything is going well for most. Good day. Wasn't eem aware of the Nike + link until NT homies hipped me. Good day all around :pimp:.

Wonder if the TB3 orders get shipped out today? From the orders they have from the sale this past week might take a while to get them sent out.

If you live on the west coast, you'll probable get the instore pair before your NDC ones comes in. Lol

I hope the shipping info is coming from FedEx and not UPS... Like they did the CG11s when they released, i got those in 2 days.. I would love to have these before Friday

The struggles of having no compatible smartphone or tablet that can utilize Nike+ or SNKRS
frown.gif

That being said, the FTL app and Champs app are my only hopes at this moment since I accidentally slept on the Shiekh codes (forgot about Black Friday's "early raffle procedures"). 

Since there was barely any Shiekh codes posted in here, I'm hoping that means the demand on these aren't high AF.

These better not be no damn Cement 4 release demand with all them numbers on the launch locator and "said word by foot store employees," I'm one of the UNLUCKY MINORITY to be working Black Friday morning........I'd be lucky to get out of work in-time to pick-up a FTL app reservation and/or unclaimed pairs.

Last edited:

The struggles of having no compatible smartphone or tablet that can utilize Nike+ or SNKRS
frown.gif

That being said, the FTL app and Champs app are my only hopes at this moment since I accidentally slept on the Shiekh codes (forgot about Black Friday's "early raffle procedures"). 

Since there was barely any Shiekh codes posted in here, I'm hoping that means the demand on these aren't high AF.

These better not be no damn Cement 4 release demand with all them numbers on the launch locator and "said word by foot store employees," I'm one of the UNLUCKY MINORITY to be working Black Friday morning........I'd be lucky to get out of work in-time to pick-up a FTL app reservation and/or unclaimed pairs.
If you have a 6 min headstart with the FTL or Champs app, you should have zero problem scoring a W on these. They are in abundance.

To give you an idea of how plentiful these will be, I know store managers who work for The Sports Zone Inc (retailer in the DMV area who have 31 stores) and some of their stores who do low volume and don't even get Jordan 1s let alone other retros actually received True Blue 3s. One of the stores usually only gets 1, maybe 2 FSRs if they're lucky and they received over 30 pairs.

Out here in Southern California, HOH stores who normally get around 200-300 pairs of holiday retros are getting anywhere around 400-500. 

2 bf in a row with great allocation of pairs and numbers. I hope the trend keeps up.

If you have a 6 min headstart with the FTL or Champs app, you should have zero problem scoring a W on these. They are in abundance.

To give you an idea of how plentiful these will be, I know store managers who work for The Sports Zone Inc (retailer in the DMV area who have 31 stores) and some of their stores who do low volume and don't even get Jordan 1s let alone other retros actually received True Blue 3s. One of the stores usually only gets 1, maybe 2 FSRs if they're lucky and they received over 30 pairs.

Out here in Southern California, HOH stores who normally get around 200-300 pairs of holiday retros are getting anywhere around 400-500. 

Agreed.

I believe these will do well but they shouldn't be hard to get.

I have a 4 min headstart with FTL, but that's 'cuz I haven't bought enough stuff in awhile from FTL to qualify me for "Platinum VIP status."  I'm still stuck at the 3 min headstart with Champs, but I'll have to go to another Champs store nearby tomorrow to get an actual check-in code since the Champs store I went today wasn't able to provide a check-in code (effin' malarkey).

Granted, I did strike a W on the FTL app with the recent Black Toe 1 release (after I got off the "waitlist" mind you)...........so I'm pretty damn confident in me winning on either the FTL or Champs app.

The demand for these TB3s aren't as big as ppl are making it seem, it is damn near similar to the buzz that the Metallic 5s had on the week of their release as well.

My worry is the "pick-up time" primarily.  Work an 8 hour shift on Black Friday, praying to god that these are a 6 PM pick-up time as the app says for "weekday releases" INSTEAD OF defaulting it to the 3 PM pick-up time for Saturday releases because it is a "holiday."

Last edited:
Called the Nike chat customer service. Backed up. I guess a lot of people were calling at the same time.

Closed the Nike+ app and tried again

Finally worked and got my pair

Thanks Nike

First pair that I really wanted to get reserved and it happened. Most of the time Nike+ reserves me a sneaker I'm not interest in.

Back
Top Bottom