OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Actually wanted it for something in store but don't think I would be able to use it either way
ohwell.gif

Currently on Nike Live chat with a rep. He told me I've been "disabled" from the reservation for this shoe. He said there may be problem with the invitation and will escalate it to the Elite team. He said we "We got your back here at Nike and would like you to have this shoe reserved"

So now I have to wait to hear back from the Elite team via email within 24 hours.... Not holding my breath.

My question is why was I disabled from a reservation for this shoe but getting reservations for everything else
He's basically saying you didn't get a reserve for this particular shoe, if you're getting other reserves than you're not "disabled" from reserves not everybody got a reservation for this shoe. Hopefully they come through!

Anybody who thought these wouldn't move for the nonsense that was discussed in this thread was crazy.

Now these are out there in big numbers.

But this "sitting" nonsense if laughable. They will move better in some regions and be slow in others.

Side note, these will be an easy cop because they're going to get lost in the madness of the other releases.

Went to Nice Kicks in DTLA last night and their raffled look like it had 20 tickets total in their jar.

He basically told me that I'm more than likely going to get a call for the TBs.
Should have posted in here earlier, but FNL Fox was doing guaranteed tickets over the weekend. The amount of names on the list was minimal too. 

Currently on Nike Live chat with a rep. He told me I've been "disabled" from the reservation for this shoe. He said there may be problem with the invitation and will escalate it to the Elite team. He said we "We got your back here at Nike and would like you to have this shoe reserved"

So now I have to wait to hear back from the Elite team via email within 24 hours.... Not holding my breath.

My question is why was I disabled from a reservation for this shoe but getting reservations for everything else
I feel like I'm perma-disabled for any 1 release.

Congrats on everyone who got theirs from fnL or from Nike+ we eating and I hope it is going to be easy like this for the space jam release as well.... now to figure out what I really need to buy for Friday.

Should have posted in here earlier, but FNL Fox was doing guaranteed tickets over the weekend. The amount of names on the list was minimal too. 
I would have for sure did that because I live right next to it, lol.

S'all good though.

ok, so I purchased a size 11 off FNL this morning and received the confirmation email, haven't had a cancellation one yet.  So now I just got a reserved pair text from Nike+.  Is Nike charging shipping for these?  I was thinking of cancelling the FNL order and purchasing off Nike+ if it's cheaper. 

ok, so I purchased a size 11 off FNL this morning and received the confirmation email, haven't had a cancellation one yet.  So now I just got a reserved pair text from Nike+.  Is Nike charging shipping for these?  I was thinking of cancelling the FNL order and purchasing off Nike+ if it's cheaper. 
its cheaper

regarding my sizing issue yesterday, nike was quick to help my adjust my order. everything all good :nthat:

That's good fam', I almost got-got earlier.
Most shoes I'm an 8.5, except these. I had the 2011's & they fit too loose at size 8.5
My preselected size was an 8.5 & almost hit submit, changed it to an 8.0 before submitting.

lol i just got a message from nike that i have a pair reserved, but i already ordered one yesterday :nerd: it even let me cart again. yall should check if you want to double up on a pair.

I was laughing when J23app sent out the notification, would be surprised if they actually go through with some of the orders.

Back
Top Bottom