OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

How much is next day air?
Is it really that serious for the shoe?
$25,I only use next day air on shoes I know are going to sell out,that way my order won't get cancelled cause next day ship first then the rest. I'm using next day air on the space jams for example. Hopefully I get them reserved cause I have a promo code for next day air![emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
didn't have a problem
laugh.gif

i just asked nicely if there were any coupon codes that I can use on my first Nike+ app purchase. First they offered the 25% for clearance items. Then i asked if they had anything for regular priced items. the CSR said he see what he can do. then he just went and generated a coupon for me.

just ask nicely.
smile.gif
Nice 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
question on snkrs, after I've selected "notify me" once its 10am does it automatically go to "Buy" or do i need to refresh or something ?

Agreed, they have the shoes already reserved and they're worried about receiving them faster. They should just go with the free shipping to conserve money (In My Opinion).
I was talking about a non reserved shoe. Anything reserved is free shipping unless I have a promo code.

Way too paranoid with using Next Day Air.

I've never had an issue with them sending me a confirmation email and not getting the shoe.

Thank you Nike, was bout to order from FNL with i got the nike+ notification.

Also in case anyone was wondering if ebates worked

Ebates said they did me the courtesy of applying it to a retro purchase, might be a wrap guys.

I know it's a long shot and a little straightforward but does anyone have a Nike promo they can't use? Would appreciate it. Trying to make buying these for myself and my son a little less painful haha

Ebates said they did me the courtesy of applying it to a retro purchase, might be a wrap guys.
It's a been a wrap on JB purchases for a while according to the fine print. But since they rely on computers to do cashback transaction, orders fall through the crack. The issue is when the cashback is not applied, and you have to reach out to customer service where they will usually deny you.

I know it's a long shot and a little straightforward but does anyone have a Nike promo they can't use? Would appreciate it. Trying to make buying these for myself and my son a little less painful haha
dont think anyones gonna hand you a nike discount code for free. maybe if you offer a few bucks, but even then still slim chance.

It's a been a wrap on JB purchases for a while according to the fine print. But since they rely on computers to do cashback transaction, orders fall through the crack. The issue is when the cashback is not applied, and you have to reach out to customer service where they will usually deny you.
This. Orders where it was auto-applied can get reversed too, so all the people getting excited need to slow their role. 

Very stoked to be able to get through the app after needing a code yesterday .
Last Jordans I got were the black toes back in 2013

Hey, if he has the ends to do so, and it won't hinder other obligations and priorities, then hey go for it.

Just got a 10% off code from NDC chat reps. They were pretty nice about it.

I hope I can score off of NDC now.

Finishline shipped . Damn , thoight it was gonna be a cancellation email. That was quick

Back
Top Bottom