Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I think he means swap to Utility, right? 

If you mean actually let it go, like a free agent, no.  That woulda been picked long ago if you hadn't taken it.  So we don't want movies thrown back into the pool after the fact. 
laugh.gif

I think he means swap to Utility, right? 

If you mean actually let it go, like a free agent, no.  That woulda been picked long ago if you hadn't taken it.  So we don't want movies thrown back into the pool after the fact. 
laugh.gif

Jennifer Garner is set to bring Agatha Christie's Miss Marple back to life in a new big screen re-imagining of the famous detective stories.

The Alias star will play a younger version of the elderly spinster sleuth in a new Disney movie based on Christie's famous book series.

Miss Marple has made numerous appearances in films and TV shows over the years and she has previously been portrayed by actresses including Dame Margaret Rutherford, Joan Hickson and Angela Lansbury.

Garner will produce the new movie with her Vandalia Films production company, according to Deadline.com.

pimp.gif

Miss Marple just got hot. 
happy.gif

I don't care if she did a movie about grass growing, I'd be there front and center.  I hate you Ben. 
frown.gif

Jennifer Garner is set to bring Agatha Christie's Miss Marple back to life in a new big screen re-imagining of the famous detective stories.

The Alias star will play a younger version of the elderly spinster sleuth in a new Disney movie based on Christie's famous book series.

Miss Marple has made numerous appearances in films and TV shows over the years and she has previously been portrayed by actresses including Dame Margaret Rutherford, Joan Hickson and Angela Lansbury.

Garner will produce the new movie with her Vandalia Films production company, according to Deadline.com.

pimp.gif

Miss Marple just got hot. 
happy.gif

I don't care if she did a movie about grass growing, I'd be there front and center.  I hate you Ben. 
frown.gif

Don't make me ban you people.  Ya'll take that @#$% back right now. 
mad.gif

If you watched Alias, you wouldn't be saying these outrageous things. 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

you may be the only male to watch that show...

Originally Posted by CP1708

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

you may be the only male to watch that show...

61h5gk7bqgL.jpg

Hitchcock, early works, 4 disks, FIVE dollars...........

But the only movie name I actually recognize is the Man Who Knew Too Much, what is all this other stuff? For 5 bucks I assume I can't go wrong, but are these actual films, or just short films, anyone know what this is? 
nerd.gif

61h5gk7bqgL.jpg

Hitchcock, early works, 4 disks, FIVE dollars...........

But the only movie name I actually recognize is the Man Who Knew Too Much, what is all this other stuff? For 5 bucks I assume I can't go wrong, but are these actual films, or just short films, anyone know what this is? 
nerd.gif

Thanks to Noskey I have to go a different direction with my next selection:

For Science Fiction I select Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

Thanks to Noskey I have to go a different direction with my next selection:

For Science Fiction I select Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

Back
Top Bottom