Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Jennifer Garner is a terrible actress...................

laugh.gif

She's been in the Hollywood for 10+ years, if you can name me 3 films where she exhibited at least solid acting chops I'd be amazed.

Actually, you'll have to come up with 5, because she get's negative points for Elektra and Daredevil.

No prob about not being able to swap Sixth Sense, I just wanted to "Spurs" up my roster with more foreign pics...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Jennifer Garner is a terrible actress...................

laugh.gif

She's been in the Hollywood for 10+ years, if you can name me 3 films where she exhibited at least solid acting chops I'd be amazed.

Actually, you'll have to come up with 5, because she get's negative points for Elektra and Daredevil.

No prob about not being able to swap Sixth Sense, I just wanted to "Spurs" up my roster with more foreign pics...

MrONegative
Dirk
Dup
CP
Venom

The next 5.......

Please Lord let that Deadpool movie get done, and done right. 

MrONegative
Dirk
Dup
CP
Venom

The next 5.......

Please Lord let that Deadpool movie get done, and done right. 

13 going on 30
Invention of Lying
Juno
The Kingdom
Catch and Release

6 seasons of Alias

She can do work.  You can't blame Daredevil or Elektra on her and I even liked DD. 
laugh.gif

If ya'll don't quit slandering this girl I'm about to start swappin your movies out for Jason 8 or some @#$%.  Knock it off. 

13 going on 30
Invention of Lying
Juno
The Kingdom
Catch and Release

6 seasons of Alias

She can do work.  You can't blame Daredevil or Elektra on her and I even liked DD. 
laugh.gif

If ya'll don't quit slandering this girl I'm about to start swappin your movies out for Jason 8 or some @#$%.  Knock it off. 

Hitchcock films are fun to watch

He does so much without any dialogue, it's amazing. Rear Window could be without sound and I think you could understand everything.

Hitchcock films are fun to watch

He does so much without any dialogue, it's amazing. Rear Window could be without sound and I think you could understand everything.

laugh.gif
 Your patronage of such a mediocre actress should cost you a pick CP.
And I'm just going to ignore your mention of 13 Going on 30 as a legitimate acting role.

I do admit, she was solid in Alias.. I'm surprised she hasn't done another film where she played a spy type character. She would do well in a role similar to Zeta-Jones in Entrapment.

laugh.gif
 Your patronage of such a mediocre actress should cost you a pick CP.
And I'm just going to ignore your mention of 13 Going on 30 as a legitimate acting role.

I do admit, she was solid in Alias.. I'm surprised she hasn't done another film where she played a spy type character. She would do well in a role similar to Zeta-Jones in Entrapment.

CP, the first two listed are episodes of his series, but all of the rest are full-length movies, I believe. A lot of them are silent, and I would guess the general quality is pretty rough, but I'd suppose it's probably worth five dollars.

I've been scouting a few Hitchcock collections, too.

CP, the first two listed are episodes of his series, but all of the rest are full-length movies, I believe. A lot of them are silent, and I would guess the general quality is pretty rough, but I'd suppose it's probably worth five dollars.

I've been scouting a few Hitchcock collections, too.

CP gets negative points for tossing out a Zac Efron/Matthew Perry production and saying he liked Daredevil...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Just in this thread alone... Matrix 2 > Matrix. 13 going on 30... Daredevil. Kill yourself.

CP gets negative points for tossing out a Zac Efron/Matthew Perry production and saying he liked Daredevil...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Just in this thread alone... Matrix 2 > Matrix. 13 going on 30... Daredevil. Kill yourself.

laugh.gif
 Kiss my @#$ that @#$% is good.  Not everything has to be Gone with the damn Wind. 

Kev, I forgot all about that series that used to run. I bet that's it.  But like said, 5 bucks, I mean, if it was just 4 disks full of closing credits, it's just 5 bucks, why not? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And that 90 dollar one keeps sitting in the back of my mind, the 4 I've watched recently were all VHS.  But even still, the quality is ok given the age they were made ya know?  I really, really liked Rope.  That was the one I knew would appeal to me, and it certainly did.  And Rear Window was fantastic.  I just don't know if I could drop 90 on some DVD's right now. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 Kiss my @#$ that @#$% is good.  Not everything has to be Gone with the damn Wind. 

Kev, I forgot all about that series that used to run. I bet that's it.  But like said, 5 bucks, I mean, if it was just 4 disks full of closing credits, it's just 5 bucks, why not? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And that 90 dollar one keeps sitting in the back of my mind, the 4 I've watched recently were all VHS.  But even still, the quality is ok given the age they were made ya know?  I really, really liked Rope.  That was the one I knew would appeal to me, and it certainly did.  And Rear Window was fantastic.  I just don't know if I could drop 90 on some DVD's right now. 
ohwell.gif

CP is killing me with his spousal support for Jennifer...GTFOHWTBS...I say the picking committee rules in favor of CP getting all his remaining picks revoked.

CP is killing me with his spousal support for Jennifer...GTFOHWTBS...I say the picking committee rules in favor of CP getting all his remaining picks revoked.

Back
Top Bottom