Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

You think every pick you made was the best pick in its respective category.

i said ARGUABLY...and that's true, watch it, then take a look around what the consensus is

i said ARGUABLY...and that's true, watch it, then take a look around what the consensus is

Damn, this thread is 3 pages longer each time I've logged in over the last few days. I can't keep up anymore.

Damn, this thread is 3 pages longer each time I've logged in over the last few days. I can't keep up anymore.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I already got my picks for the '00 draft lined up... let's get this 90's draft done.

Cut it... we need a little break. At least enough to discuss, vote, chill out.
It's been mentioned but I wouldn't mind waiting until Monday to get started on the 2000s draft.

shots fired over Candyman??
17178-2851.gif
laugh.gif

I already got my picks for the '00 draft lined up... let's get this 90's draft done.
smack.gif

OD

Cut it... we need a little break. At least enough to discuss, vote, chill out.
It's been mentioned but I wouldn't mind waiting until Monday to get started on the 2000s draft.

shots fired over Candyman??
17178-2851.gif
laugh.gif

smack.gif

OD

Yeah with Prime not being back till Friday and me possibly going away this weekend, Monday's prob the best bet so no one is sitting around waiting.

Yeah with Prime not being back till Friday and me possibly going away this weekend, Monday's prob the best bet so no one is sitting around waiting.

laugh.gif
  I'm good either way, but it seems a safer bet to pause a bit, do some voting on the 90's, get a new draft order, let me line up another owner or 2 and then we can get crackin first thing Monday morning.  Everybody will be at work/school for a week straight, we could have it all done by that Friday.  (This draft took us 5 days, over a weekend no less, during the Sweet 16) No way we shouldn't be able to knock out the 2000's in 5 solid workdays. 
nerd.gif

Kev is going to slide into Dub's spot, and ShaunHill49 looks to be lucky #13, I have some invites cast out for #14, need to hear back before I can proceed. 

laugh.gif
  I'm good either way, but it seems a safer bet to pause a bit, do some voting on the 90's, get a new draft order, let me line up another owner or 2 and then we can get crackin first thing Monday morning.  Everybody will be at work/school for a week straight, we could have it all done by that Friday.  (This draft took us 5 days, over a weekend no less, during the Sweet 16) No way we shouldn't be able to knock out the 2000's in 5 solid workdays. 
nerd.gif

Kev is going to slide into Dub's spot, and ShaunHill49 looks to be lucky #13, I have some invites cast out for #14, need to hear back before I can proceed. 

If we start Monday dont expect me to be on. I'll be driving back from the Bay Area all day. I could try to get on here on my phone if my mother or sister wants to drive, but dont count on it.

If we start Monday dont expect me to be on. I'll be driving back from the Bay Area all day. I could try to get on here on my phone if my mother or sister wants to drive, but dont count on it.

I guess a break is good, especially with people being gone, the voting and planning for the next draft. In actuality, I probably need the break more than you guys. 
laugh.gif

I guess a break is good, especially with people being gone, the voting and planning for the next draft. In actuality, I probably need the break more than you guys. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

@#$%. 

Well, that's what we have these next few days for, can you put together a list to get us thru the first 2-3 rounds while you get back?  Or the other option would be to take on an advisor to start, maybe work thru it thru PM's.........may I suggest Dub as your advisor for Monday? 
nerd.gif
wink.gif
  Compare some notes, tell what to look for, things like that. 

We CAN get the draft order done by Friday, that should give you an idea of where you'll be selecting.  This work for you?  Dub?  Any objections? 

Originally Posted by Noskey

@#$%. 

Well, that's what we have these next few days for, can you put together a list to get us thru the first 2-3 rounds while you get back?  Or the other option would be to take on an advisor to start, maybe work thru it thru PM's.........may I suggest Dub as your advisor for Monday? 
nerd.gif
wink.gif
  Compare some notes, tell what to look for, things like that. 

We CAN get the draft order done by Friday, that should give you an idea of where you'll be selecting.  This work for you?  Dub?  Any objections? 

Back
Top Bottom