Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Poltergeist is a very well done movie. Always watch it this time of year and always enjoy it. Plus, JoBeth Williams was a MILF back then.
currently watching it 
smokin.gif

found animal kingdom in my closet and rewatched the movie ...still classic...for anyone that hasn't seen it , it's must watch movie if you liked the town.....its basically australian goodfellas.......stars joel edgerton , guy pierce , jackie weaver , ben mendelssohn and sullivab stapleton

Looking for some rather recent crime-drama/thriller recommendations to watch tonight. Would have gone to see Nightcrawler, but holding off until next weekend.

Please and thank you :nerd: .

Last edited:

Nathalie Emmanuel.
devil.gif

Dom: "One last ride." *camera pans to Brian*
tired.gif

Last edited:
So basically the Transporter wants revenge on the FF guys with more crazy car stuff.

They just had a red carpet, one hour special for a trailer. For the SEVENTH installment in the series.

And the internet exploded. :lol: :pimp:

I've told you for years, this franchise works unlike any other. It doesn't even make sense how big it's getting.

Zach Lowe tweeted if 1993 MJ came back to face 2006 Kobe and LeBron in a game of 21, he'd still be in the theater that day. He's talking about renting an entire theater for himself.

I've watched the trailer on my DVR (yes, I DVR'd it) 6 times already. I'll hit 10 before I go to bed tonight.

This franchise, and the fanbase since 2000 is family. Absolute family. Vin and Michelle were openly crying after the trailer. They finished the movie to honor their brother. If he was still here, they'd absolutely be prepping Fast 8.

Once I saw the trailer I said in this very thread that my boy Jake was setting up for award nominations with Nightcrawler. Son is crazy talented.

On another note though, I just saw that Source Code has like a 90+ rating on Rotten Tomatoes? :lol: :wow: I t was an okay to good movie but 90%? 70s is understandable but damn dudes rated that like it was an all time classic.

Last edited:
Bruh, the only reason I even watched the trailer cuz it was posted in this thread :lol: Can't say nothing about it made me want to watch it more than once. From replies I can get ppl being in to it being overly absurd to the point they enjoy the crazy cheesiness but front he start with this approach to this it just didn't jive with me.

I still don't plan on watching this whole series any time soon.

Rock on SNL is must see

Rock and Prince on SNL should get this episode an Emmy.

Last edited:
Fast and Furious is so cheesy it's somehow genius. I don't know what it is about these films, they're literally cinematic abominations, but these guys, the cast, they somehow make it such an enjoyable experience.

Chris Rock got some balls to start off his standup with topics about terrorism.

EDIT

Oh damn, didn't even know a new Rock movie was coming out. Makes sense now he's hosting SNL.

Last edited:
Only Prince could pull off 3rd-eye sunglasses

He's still the best living Live performer, and by a long shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom