Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow.
30t6p3b.gif

And how'd I miss ill taking Gattaca?

I didn't choose Friday as a comedy on purpose, I thought Groundhog Day was better.

I don't really care what General says about the choices, there's going to be a lot people voting simply because they like two or three of the movies of a certain team. There's some movie buffs who are going to take it seriously if they vote, but so far it seems like people are just saying "I like this movie and that movie" he wins

That's going to be a problem with anyone voting, but at least if we keep it in S&T we've been participating and are taking it more "seriously"

I didn't choose Friday as a comedy on purpose, I thought Groundhog Day was better.

I don't really care what General says about the choices, there's going to be a lot people voting simply because they like two or three of the movies of a certain team. There's some movie buffs who are going to take it seriously if they vote, but so far it seems like people are just saying "I like this movie and that movie" he wins

That's going to be a problem with anyone voting, but at least if we keep it in S&T we've been participating and are taking it more "seriously"

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't really care what General says about the choices, there's going to be a lot people voting simply because they like two or three of the movies of a certain team. There's some movie buffs with are going to take it seriously if they vote, but so far it seems like people are just saying "I like this movie and that movie" he wins

I agree.  I'm not even worried about the ones that simply see one film and claim winner.  The ones that try to break down what they are seeing, those might be ok.  Ill might know better who who knows what over there. 
nerd.gif

But that's only one side of a vote.  Popularity vote if you will.  It by no means declares the absolute winner or anything.  So no worries that General is the be all end all.  I wouldn't do that to people. 
laugh.gif

I don't really care what General says about the choices, there's going to be a lot people voting simply because they like two or three of the movies of a certain team. There's some movie buffs with are going to take it seriously if they vote, but so far it seems like people are just saying "I like this movie and that movie" he wins

I agree.  I'm not even worried about the ones that simply see one film and claim winner.  The ones that try to break down what they are seeing, those might be ok.  Ill might know better who who knows what over there. 
nerd.gif

But that's only one side of a vote.  Popularity vote if you will.  It by no means declares the absolute winner or anything.  So no worries that General is the be all end all.  I wouldn't do that to people. 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My Vote
[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Venom[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. JPZ[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3 CP1708[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. Kool[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5. MrOnegative[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My Vote
[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Venom[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. JPZ[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3 CP1708[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. Kool[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5. MrOnegative[/color]

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i looked at it as a "team".... who has the most depth and all. that's how i chose a winner.[/color]

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i looked at it as a "team".... who has the most depth and all. that's how i chose a winner.[/color]

I'm mad I forgot Friday existed. Must've seen it 20 times over the years. Don't think I would've picked it, but I didn't remember it not once during this.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm mad I forgot Friday existed. Must've seen it 20 times over the years. Don't think I would've picked it, but I didn't remember it not once during this.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 Let's not act like "snobs" toward the people voting.
As long as you picked films that you genuinely liked, you should be proud of your team regardless of the voting process. I know I am (even though I should have gone with Odishon over The Sixth Sense).

laugh.gif
 Let's not act like "snobs" toward the people voting.
As long as you picked films that you genuinely liked, you should be proud of your team regardless of the voting process. I know I am (even though I should have gone with Odishon over The Sixth Sense).

Back
Top Bottom