Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Cool got it, thanks guys
smile.gif
 ... im ready 
devil.gif

been studying all morning, got my cheat sheet ready on microsoft word and everything 
laugh.gif

Im probably being a total nerd about it but whatever, im excited. 
pimp.gif

Cool got it, thanks guys
smile.gif
 ... im ready 
devil.gif

been studying all morning, got my cheat sheet ready on microsoft word and everything 
laugh.gif

Im probably being a total nerd about it but whatever, im excited. 
pimp.gif

Yeah man, that's total nerd......big time...yeah. 

*raises hand* 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaan, if you only knew the support people here at work and at home been givin me.  People yellin about so and so put this pick as a Sports film, and how did this pick not get made, and why did you take this......
laugh.gif
  People been askin me how they could get in on it, all kinds of stuff I didn't expect.  One dude asked me for copies of everyone's picks and then he went home and tried to create a formula to determine a winner. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
His taste in movies is basura tho, so I ain't really sure he'll come up with anything special, but he was takin it pretty serious. 

And not to mention, I think at first everyone was like ho-hum, yeah, lil bit of fun and what not, but by round 3, I felt like people were starting to get a weeeee bit competitive. 
laugh.gif
  And judging by the voting reactions, people were def gettin into this.  It's worked out better than I had thought. 

JPZ's idea  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah man, that's total nerd......big time...yeah. 

*raises hand* 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaan, if you only knew the support people here at work and at home been givin me.  People yellin about so and so put this pick as a Sports film, and how did this pick not get made, and why did you take this......
laugh.gif
  People been askin me how they could get in on it, all kinds of stuff I didn't expect.  One dude asked me for copies of everyone's picks and then he went home and tried to create a formula to determine a winner. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
His taste in movies is basura tho, so I ain't really sure he'll come up with anything special, but he was takin it pretty serious. 

And not to mention, I think at first everyone was like ho-hum, yeah, lil bit of fun and what not, but by round 3, I felt like people were starting to get a weeeee bit competitive. 
laugh.gif
  And judging by the voting reactions, people were def gettin into this.  It's worked out better than I had thought. 

JPZ's idea  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I won't lie at first i was like oh cool...i was lurking but didn't think too much of it. 
nerd.gif

But yeah, i came back in a couple days to see why the thread had been jumping so much and things were poppin in round 7 or 8...some great picks being made, some great critiques...i was like damn...cant even lie, i was jealous i didnt sign up earlier 
laugh.gif

I underestimated S&T's movie knowledge... got me mad hyped. 

Gotta thank Big J one more time for giving me the chance to be a part of this one...

Im sooo exciteddd...word to Jessie from Saved By The Bell. 
tongue.gif

[Chris Brown] LEGGGOOOO [/Chris Brown]

6b01681a0488732cb61fbeac20ed8abd77228b90_r.gif

laugh.gif
 I won't lie at first i was like oh cool...i was lurking but didn't think too much of it. 
nerd.gif

But yeah, i came back in a couple days to see why the thread had been jumping so much and things were poppin in round 7 or 8...some great picks being made, some great critiques...i was like damn...cant even lie, i was jealous i didnt sign up earlier 
laugh.gif

I underestimated S&T's movie knowledge... got me mad hyped. 

Gotta thank Big J one more time for giving me the chance to be a part of this one...

Im sooo exciteddd...word to Jessie from Saved By The Bell. 
tongue.gif

[Chris Brown] LEGGGOOOO [/Chris Brown]

6b01681a0488732cb61fbeac20ed8abd77228b90_r.gif

Any and all praise directed towards me is appreciated, warranted, and absolutely encouraged.

Any and all praise directed towards me is appreciated, warranted, and absolutely encouraged.

Licensed to Bite the Hand That Feeds
grin.gif

Since there's no draft today...

The Killing was so good last night. It aint a crowd pleaser like Walking Dead was, but that whole cast was working. Reminded me of The Wire season 2. Good, slow burn.

Licensed to Bite the Hand That Feeds
grin.gif

Since there's no draft today...

The Killing was so good last night. It aint a crowd pleaser like Walking Dead was, but that whole cast was working. Reminded me of The Wire season 2. Good, slow burn.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

With the fifth pick, I select The Departed.
I liked it better when you were missing. 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Good pick man. 

Shaun49, you up bro.  Prime will be ready right after, I'm sure Kev will be around and I will follow from my phone.  (Prime, let me know if I'm not online at the time) 

Back
Top Bottom