Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

With the fifth pick, I select The Departed.
I liked it better when you were missing. 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Good pick man. 

Shaun49, you up bro.  Prime will be ready right after, I'm sure Kev will be around and I will follow from my phone.  (Prime, let me know if I'm not online at the time) 

Originally Posted by DubA169

this decade is trash. it's sad knowing these picks are the best of the best by far

Well...i wouldn't say thats a fact. Theres a few gems that could still be debatable for best film of the decade. Im anxious to see if they drop to me 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

this decade is trash. it's sad knowing these picks are the best of the best by far

Well...i wouldn't say thats a fact. Theres a few gems that could still be debatable for best film of the decade. Im anxious to see if they drop to me 
wink.gif

oh for sure. it's just the drop off from 90's to this is kind of crazy. I'm still remembering movies nobody picked

I wasn't sure if my favorite movie of the decade would get picked fast, but I think it will be picked up in the second round

oh for sure. it's just the drop off from 90's to this is kind of crazy. I'm still remembering movies nobody picked

I wasn't sure if my favorite movie of the decade would get picked fast, but I think it will be picked up in the second round

Back
Top Bottom