Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm getting heated....gonna have to switch up my strategy....

V for Vendetta is one of my favorites...of all time

I'm getting heated....gonna have to switch up my strategy....

V for Vendetta is one of my favorites...of all time

NT Film Draft (2000-2010)

Round 3

29. jrp - Training Day (crime)
30. JPZ - Amelie
31. Nowitness - Serenity
32. illmatic - The Prestige (Drama)
33. kool - Old Boy (Thriller)
34. Shaun - The Wrestler (Sports)
35. PRIME - Superbad (Comedy)
36. Kev - Der Untergang (Downfall) (Crime)
37. CP - Sin City (Action)
38. Nos -
39. MrO -
40. Licensed -
41. venom -
42. Johnny -

NT Film Draft (2000-2010)

Round 3

29. jrp - Training Day (crime)
30. JPZ - Amelie
31. Nowitness - Serenity
32. illmatic - The Prestige (Drama)
33. kool - Old Boy (Thriller)
34. Shaun - The Wrestler (Sports)
35. PRIME - Superbad (Comedy)
36. Kev - Der Untergang (Downfall) (Crime)
37. CP - Sin City (Action)
38. Nos -
39. MrO -
40. Licensed -
41. venom -
42. Johnny -

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

laugh.gif
We're definitely going to have words. I'm a fan but not a huge one. I just needed one pick to pander to the masses.

listen here !!$#*, now you being disrespectful on purpose. On some 'oh you wanted the last slice? man, I fed that to my dog' %+*$.
pniYP.gif

jokes lol

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

laugh.gif
We're definitely going to have words. I'm a fan but not a huge one. I just needed one pick to pander to the masses.

listen here !!$#*, now you being disrespectful on purpose. On some 'oh you wanted the last slice? man, I fed that to my dog' %+*$.
pniYP.gif

jokes lol

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

The Dark Knight to Shoot in Pittsburgh - http://bit.ly/fedlLI
We find out a lot of stuff from you, but where do you find out stuff for yourself?

various top notch website (THR, Screen Rant, First Showing, Cinema Blend etc.) and a few people I know in the business.

Anytime I get exclusive news I'd say such otherwise I never claim it's my own news to avoid potential legal issues.

I just have to get stuff quickly so it's not old news, the beauty of twitter and people calling you letting you know things are going down or news is breaking.

Just trying to keep people who love movies like myself informed.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

The Dark Knight to Shoot in Pittsburgh - http://bit.ly/fedlLI
We find out a lot of stuff from you, but where do you find out stuff for yourself?

various top notch website (THR, Screen Rant, First Showing, Cinema Blend etc.) and a few people I know in the business.

Anytime I get exclusive news I'd say such otherwise I never claim it's my own news to avoid potential legal issues.

I just have to get stuff quickly so it's not old news, the beauty of twitter and people calling you letting you know things are going down or news is breaking.

Just trying to keep people who love movies like myself informed.

Here I thought, damn...I forgot to check for a minute, bet dudes been waitin....

If Nos was gonna dip like that, why didn't he just send me his pick? CP came through 20 minutes after Nos posted...we would've been back on his next pick by now.

Here I thought, damn...I forgot to check for a minute, bet dudes been waitin....

If Nos was gonna dip like that, why didn't he just send me his pick? CP came through 20 minutes after Nos posted...we would've been back on his next pick by now.

Yeah, I mean, if you next, all you gotta do is drop 2 movies in a PM.  On the random off chance I picked the first one he wanted, he merely gets the second.  That shoulda been an easy one.  And I swear when I posted, he was still blue (online)  Maybe I'm wrong. 

Thas my bad, I had just gotten home, I jumped on with my phone but was still gettin settled and what not, shoulda waited til Kev picked and picked right after.  Thas on me. 
tired.gif

Yeah, I mean, if you next, all you gotta do is drop 2 movies in a PM.  On the random off chance I picked the first one he wanted, he merely gets the second.  That shoulda been an easy one.  And I swear when I posted, he was still blue (online)  Maybe I'm wrong. 

Thas my bad, I had just gotten home, I jumped on with my phone but was still gettin settled and what not, shoulda waited til Kev picked and picked right after.  Thas on me. 
tired.gif

2ns1jr9.gif

I was in class from 6-10. Left like at 5:30.

I take the Pianist.

edit: It's Drama. File Pan's Labyrinth under sci-fi and Million Dollar Baby under sports. Thank you
smile.gif

2ns1jr9.gif

I was in class from 6-10. Left like at 5:30.

I take the Pianist.

edit: It's Drama. File Pan's Labyrinth under sci-fi and Million Dollar Baby under sports. Thank you
smile.gif

laugh.gif
  and MrO just logged off. 
roll.gif
frown.gif

Damn, what a run we had during the afternoon though.  Couple more like that and we'll finish this by Sat easy. 

Back
Top Bottom