Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Up 2nd utility
mad.gif

Some really nice picks this round. If things swing back to me late like they have the past couple of rounds, I'll just PM CP my two picks so y'all don't have to wait till morning.

Some really nice picks this round. If things swing back to me late like they have the past couple of rounds, I'll just PM CP my two picks so y'all don't have to wait till morning.

We about to go on a run, I'm calling Prime right now, PM Kev, I'm here, and I have Noskey's pick already, that gets us all the way to MrO, pretty close to the Johnny flip. 
pimp.gif

We about to go on a run, I'm calling Prime right now, PM Kev, I'm here, and I have Noskey's pick already, that gets us all the way to MrO, pretty close to the Johnny flip. 
pimp.gif

kool picked my favorte sci fi movie of the decade. I @+$@%!$ love donnie darko

Blended so many themes. Good music. So strange. Great replay value

I love Maggie Gyllenhaal too.

I don't care what anyone says, she was a major upgrade over Katie Holmes in The Dark Knight.

I love Maggie Gyllenhaal too.

I don't care what anyone says, she was a major upgrade over Katie Holmes in The Dark Knight.

Originally Posted by DubA169

One of the reasons I liked Donnie Darko is because The Last Temptation of Christ is probably one of my all time favorites.

Originally Posted by DubA169

One of the reasons I liked Donnie Darko is because The Last Temptation of Christ is probably one of my all time favorites.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Aye, I think I can get you down to Venon WORST case tonight.  If he checks in soon, you just might be able to do it yourself.  But if not, all you'll need is a list of like 3 one to cover in case Venom takes your choice, then your next 2.  That's worst case. 

LTB just PM'd me, dude was in a car accident and is in ER to get checked on, and he PM'd me his pick. 
eek.gif
  Let me just say, that's earnin your stripes. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aye, I think I can get you down to Venon WORST case tonight.  If he checks in soon, you just might be able to do it yourself.  But if not, all you'll need is a list of like 3 one to cover in case Venom takes your choice, then your next 2.  That's worst case. 

LTB just PM'd me, dude was in a car accident and is in ER to get checked on, and he PM'd me his pick. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's heart
roll.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Also, Ill, is there some kinda of parallel to the two or just filmed similarly? Never seen Marty's Christ.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's heart
roll.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Also, Ill, is there some kinda of parallel to the two or just filmed similarly? Never seen Marty's Christ.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's heart
roll.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 If he picked the movie his night reminded him of... 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's heart
roll.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 If he picked the movie his night reminded him of... 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

^
Not that one. 
laugh.gif

You gonna be on a while MrO?  Soon as Kev comes thru, you are effectively up.  I have my pick, Noskey's, and LTB's, I just need you and Venom and then we flip.  So if you gotta bail any time soon, PM me a short list. 

Back
Top Bottom