Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Didn't know it was back already. Will check it out.

Is Idris going bald? His hair is starting to look thin.

i get the feeling that mission impossible is becoming a james bond type series.

Luther is such an amazing series. I understand and can appreciate it being a miniseries and being fewer episodes, but man.. I wish we could get so much more.

Saw this trailer today and I'm all in on Tina Fey and Margot Robbie.

[quote name="calibeebee"]Are we of the collective agreement that any and all Force Awakens spoilers in this thread are punishable by banishment? All in favor?[/quote]Thread ban, absolutely. You want to spoil a movie like that, you don't need to be in this thread. No way.

That was a great Luther ep. Mini movie status.

Had the ups and downs to it. I felt more sad though, I don't want my girl Alice to really be dead and I already hate this deranged chick playing mind games. I want her to show up and kill ol girl.

I'm not buying that Alice is dead.

Anyway, it'd be something else if London really had this level of sick and deranged ppl, the motive was pretty topical for this killer. He's such a loser that he has to spy on other ppl's lives and be envious of them. Then he kills and eats parts of them he wish he had :smh:

I need a gif of Luther handling the hitmen on the motorcycle :lol: :rofl:

And yeah I fully agree, not even 20 min in to this I was wishing I could have more Luther. They need to give me one American style jam packed season of like 22 eps (I'll settle for 13) :nerd:

a heads up for people catching starwars this weekend in 3D

the 3D is very well done but if you get a pair of the (very cool) star wars 3d glasses

Glasses.jpg

make sure you're sitting at least half way up the theater or further back if you are watching in IMAX, they do give you limited vision so on a bigger screen you're better off using the standard glasses. 

Mmmman, they gave us regular black 3D joints.

Swear to Godzilla, man, I'm moving to Canada. :\

they were not free, cost me 10 dollars 
laugh.gif

but it was worth it to remember such a great night of starwars 
pimp.gif

[quote name="CP1708"]My God.......[/quote]Nevermind your PM.

Clearly we don't see it the same.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom