Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

My man Danny McBride is the same character in everything he does. Vice Principals is basically a watered down Eastbound & Down. :lol:

100 % true. And I don't even like McBride that much ... but I laughed at the first episode of Vice-Principals.
First episode was hilarious.

That guy who was the tr***y on SOA is the perfect counterpart to McBride.

McBride's daughter in this show is Ugg-Lee, boy :lol:

Last edited:
Nothing but (movie) Trailers is usually on AXStv 8pm - 11pm on Mondays.

On right now :smokin

Last edited:
Saw it last night. It was aiiiiight and I'm a Key and Peele fan. Might be better on a 2nd watch, though.

I actually decided to watch Central Intelligence instead..Didn't really care for it that much..Probably give it a 4/8..

I'll have to give Keanu a chance tomorrow night..

Man.. Both transcendence and Lucy, really thought both were going be so much better

What was depp's last good movie?

Black Hat is such an underrated movie. I love it. chris Hemsworth was great in it.

I'm not falling for that after you recommended Transcendence to me a few weeks back.
Man get out of here with this nonsense :lol:

2 bad movies
Man.. Both transcendence and Lucy, really thought both were going be so much better

What was depp's last good movie?
I liked Lucy but I didn't have high expectations.

I thought Black Mass was good. If not that, since I never saw Rum Diary, I'd go with Public Enemies.

^ didn't have high expectations.. but the movie was entertaining up til a certain point, then just went off a cliff

choosing a best soundtrack is too difficult to even begin but i tell you what's seems to be an emerging talent, especially with the advent of the newer cable shows, is choosing the perfect song to end an episode. i might have done it earlier but the oldest instance for me that i can recall is searching for a song from the end credits in how to make it in america. most recently for me, some good ones have been:

ending of an ep in oitnb where bianca stood up on the table to protest.

launching of pied piper on silicon valley

i'm sure there have been a few on mr robot. song on the last ep of breaking bad as walter was dying was a good fit too.

Back
Top Bottom