Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Didn't realize Pilar in Feed the Beast was the girl from Knock Knock.

I knew she looked familiar but I still didn't realize it was Izzo, probably because her acting is much much better than what I saw in KK and Green Inferno.

Shorty is appreciated a bit more by me, in this role.

Glad I watched
pimp.gif

started friday night lights. halfway through season 1

riggins :smokin :{

minka lyla and tyra :evil

todd from breaking bad :lol

You wont regret it fam. Amazing show.
Micheal B. Jordan flourishes too, come season 4 and 5. 8)

And nah man, hes Landry for life. I only saw him as Landry in Breaking Bad :lol

@rck3sactown big j 33 big j 33 and I are some of the biggest FNL fans on this board. :smokin

Last edited:
Tardy to the party, but just watched The Adventures of Tintin...good adventure movie, Andy Serkis had some really funny moments as the voice of Haddock

LOOOOOVED this movie. Visuals were :hat

Had that OG Indiana jones vibe of course. I guess there are a million Spielberg Easter eggs in that movie, I never had the time to look into it.

Was hoping that BFG would be up to par with Tintin, but I've heard bad reviews about this Spielberg cgi creation

^^^ IDK, the BFG reviews I've seen have been good to superlative. Honestly, I think it was released at the wrong time. Disney should have put it out in the Fall and I bet it would have done better. Just got washed out with all the Summer noise now.

Also - John Wick and Kingsman were both on Cinemax simultaneously. What a tough call.

riggins :smokin :{

minka lyla and tyra :evil

todd from breaking bad :lol

Micheal B. Jordan flourishes too, come season 4 and 5. 8)

And nah man, hes Landry for life. I only saw him as Landry in Breaking Bad :lol

@rck3sactown big j 33 big j 33 and I are some of the biggest FNL fans on this board. :smokin

liking it so far. almost done with season 1.

Royal Tennebaums on Showtime. Been a while since I got my Wes Anderson on. So good.

His next flick already has Bill Murray, Ed Norton, Jeff Goldblum and Bryan Cranston on board. Saying "in" should be unnecessary.

riggins
smokin.gif
mean.gif

minka lyla and tyra
devil.gif

todd from breaking bad
laugh.gif
Micheal B. Jordan flourishes too, come season 4 and 5.
glasses.gif

And nah man, hes Landry for life. I only saw him as Landry in Breaking Bad
laugh.gif

@rck3sactown @Big J 33 and I are some of the biggest FNL fans on this board.
smokin.gif
Yep.. it's a classic show that I was on board from the pilot when it originally aired.

Still one of the best pilots I've ever seen. 

Not sure who else could have pulled it off.. But part of the joke is dude taking things wayyyy to seriously and crossing an obvious line

But dude is oblivious cause he buys in that deep to his art

So you end up with "what do you mean 'you people'?".. "What do YOU mean 'you people'?!"

The potential was extremely high for things going wrong, but they pulled it off

completely forgot that rdj was nomiated for his tropic thunder role. he wins it any other year he didnt go up against ledger in the dark knight.

It does seem a bit forgotten as a role.. its honestly one of my favorite performances in the last ten years, regardless of genre.

Deadwood must hold the Guinness world record for the most times the word cocksucker has been said in a single season let alone an entire series.

It ain't even like they don't use other curse words but cocksucker everybody's go to insult :lol Over and over and over again.

Last edited:
The Birth of a Nation is going to be amazing!!!

Saw The Infiltrator last night 6/8. Bryan Cranston is the man and John Leguizamo crushes too.

Deadwood must hold the Guinness world record for the most times the word cocksucker has been said in a single season let alone an entire series.

I'm sure this is true and probably a sizable margin. There's a scene when Swearinjen is talking to Wu and between the two of them, they probably say that 20 times in like a 1 minute span.

Saw The Infiltrator last night 6/8. Bryan Cranston is the man and John Leguizamo crushes too.

My girl wants to see that (she's a diehard Breaking Bad fan). I do too, but didn't think much of it.

Your 6/8 may change my mind.

I'm sure this is true and probably a sizable margin. There's a scene when Swearinjen is talking to Wu and between the two of them, they probably say that 20 times in like a 1 minute span.
Yeah caught that scene. One of the only English words Wu knows :lol

Watching Blackhat. Wonder if he'll clap the Chinese girl's cheeks. She was immdediately mirin' him.

Purge election was meh...

central intelligence agency was decent, did its job well enough with a steady amount of laughs, but not hilarious...

My girl wants to see that (she's a diehard Breaking Bad fan). I do too, but didn't think much of it.

Your 6/8 may change my mind.

Saw it on Thursday...I would go 6/8 too. I was confused a little bit at timesome with all the names of the people and **** but it was pretty good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom