Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just read an article that said designers don't want to lend her clothes because she uses crystals and essential oils instead of deodorant and she makes the clothes smell.

Whelp.. There goes the dream..

Remember she was on one of night shows talking about what she uses for toothpaste

Her muff probably smells like woodstock. She needs to borrow some air freshener and give herself a good spray or two. Been waiting to use this gif I found today.

D65.gif

Just read an article that said designers don't want to lend her clothes because she uses crystals and essential oils instead of deodorant and she makes the clothes smell.
Illlllllll ******* yuck.

She not only ugly but stinky and dirty too :x

Snatch probably smell like a fish market and spoiled kombucha :smh:

Last edited:

Illlllllll ******* yuck.

She not only ugly but stinky and dirty too
sick.gif

Snatch probably smell like a fish market and spoiled kombucha
mean.gif
Don't forget talentless. 

She's in that Kristen Stewart category of actresses for me. 

I cringe every time they attempt to display emotions while "acting." 

Reading the reality bites oral history , did not know Emmanuel Lubezki was the cinematographer for it .. very random :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
After watching erotic Fench movies on netflix, I need a French woman in my life. Their sex scenes are lit.

shailene-woodley-shared-picture-uk-1076181751-shailene-woodley-s-hippy-deodorant-shirking-enrages-designers-jpeg-48546.jpg

Shailene-Woodley.jpg

lived in a hippy town in NC for a cpl years too real too real smh

Last edited:
started google-ing:

"Another thing I like to do is give my vagina a little vitamin D. [Laughs] I was reading an article written by an herbalist I studied about yeast infections and other genital issues. She said there’s nothing better than vitamin D. If you’re feeling depleted, go in the sun for an hour and see how much energy you get. Or, if you live in a place that has heavy winters, when the sun finally comes out, spread your legs and get some sunshine. [Laughs]"

https://intothegloss.com/2014/03/shailene-woodley-hair/

Essential Oils can take some getting used to.

My sister uses all that stuff instead of standard medicine so they always smell like it.

I used to be embarrassed for them because it smelled so off, like a medicine cabinet or something but.....I've grown used to it. 

But at first, it's very off-putting.

Essential Oils are the business though, I remember she got a staph infection, and instead of going to the doctor for anti-bitotics, she put a slit in the boil, and poured Frankencense  in it, and two days later it was gone and no infection.

***** are wild man.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been getting more into using coconut oil instead of lotion. The oil still smells weird to me so I need to get some lavender or something to mix with it. I had an abscess on my leg that popped and was scared of the bacteria spreading so I covered the area in coconut oil since it helps against bacteria. I think it helped. Using natural home-made products is something people should look into.

I've passed on M. Night movies for quite some time cuz he seems like a one trick pony but this looks good based off the trailer and some other stuff I've read.

Plus McAvoy :smokin

Illlllllll ******* yuck.

She not only ugly but stinky and dirty too :x

Snatch probably smell like a fish market and spoiled kombucha :smh:

Don't forget talentless. 

She's in that Kristen Stewart category of actresses for me. 

I cringe every time they attempt to display emotions while "acting." 
That goes without saying.

I never thought she had talent.

Last edited:
^^^ Some of his more recent flicks haven't looked good in the trailers. Like Lady in the Water, Last Airbender and After Earth. Heard The Visit didn't actually suck though, so maybe he's getting his mojo back.

Yeah, I've been getting more into using coconut oil instead of lotion. The oil still smells weird to me so I need to get some lavender or something to mix with it. I had an abscess on my leg that popped and was scared of the bacteria spreading so I covered the area in coconut oil since it helps against bacteria. I think it helped. Using natural home-made products is something people should look into.
Fractionated coconut oil my man.

All the pros, none of the cons of regular coconut oil :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom