Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

What's with your bias against DC? Don't be a sheep, form your own opinion.
roll.gif

Suicide squad was a dope movie. The only thing disappointing was that joker. After the heath ledger performance you can't disrespect him with that joker, literally :smh:

Last edited:
The sheep are the ones reviewing/discussing a film THEY HAVEN'T SEEN.

Soon as critic reviews started coming in, everyone with the "I knew it!!!! DC needs to hire __"

But hadn't seen the film. :lol:

If that isn't a sheep......

Interesting video, someone on here posted another one about joker being the hero in the dark night returns, which was an interesting perspective. Jared leto's joker still sucks though

Obviously not, but that joker was buns. If they make the next one id like them to switch actors and I normally don't like when they do that

Sausage Party last night :lol: enjoyed it and thought the satirical undertones were strongly written.

What's good with Don't Breathe :nerd: the trailer had the whole theater shook.

Is it confirmed Joker is in Batffleck's movie? Or is that just the natural assumption? :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't think it's been confirmed.

But the end of SS had Deadshot saying he was going to finish business in Gotham.

Hell or high water is one of the best movies this summer, but this year's been pretty weak. Jeff Bridges was awesome and everyone else was good. Makes West Texas look like no one should ever go to. Interested to see where the writer goes to for Sicario 2. 

Sausage Party I liked but it ain't for everyone. Think if you were into Team America you'll like that too. 

Your top 5 horror films and christmas films.

The Conjuring
The Exorcist
Jaws
The Shinning
The Ring

Home Alone 1
Home Alone 2
A Christmas Story
Santa Clause
Elf
Polar Express

Last edited:
Your top 5 horror films and christmas films.

The Conjuring
The Exorcist
Jaws
The Shinning
The Ring

Home Alone 1
Home Alone 2
A Christmas Story
Santa Clause
Elf

Halloween (the original)
Nightmare on Elmstreet 1 (the original)