Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Michael Rapaport is awesome in everything he's in bruh ...tribe called quest doc , copland ,the louie episode , beautiful girls , zebrahead , higher learning , true romance , justified , prison break ,boston public , my name is earl ..his podcast is
laugh.gif
too
Palmetto( Shue
pimp.gif
)

I'm not an EDM guy at all. Never been to a rave.

But damn the new netflix movie XOXO made me want to go to one :lol:

Last edited:
I was thinking randomly the other day and Rene Zelwiinger crossed my mind and I thought of that pic of her and what she did with the plastic surgery.

Was wondering if she feels like she ruined her career, and then boom, all of a sudden a Bridget Jones Baby movie is coming out.

In the previews, her face doesn't look as bad, but they make it a point to only show it for fractions of seconds. I assume that was on purpose because you can clearly see the damage done.

Renee-Zellweger-Main.jpg

The damn sports movie challenge has been killing me the past couple days. So difficult to narrow down to 5. Here's my list, not in any order:

The Damned United
Remember the Titans
Foxcatcher
Raging Bull
Talladega Nights

Honorary movies that have sports in them:
Big Lebowski
The Wrestler
Fight Club (? :nerd: )
Rocky

If you were alive at anytime during the 80s, it's a must watch.. Like right now

I'm working till the weekend bros. If it's as good as you guys claim I'd want a huge chunk of free time in order to binge a little.

I was thinking randomly the other day and Rene Zelwiinger crossed my mind and I thought of that pic of her and what she did with the plastic surgery.

Was wondering if she feels like she ruined her career, and then boom, all of a sudden a Bridget Jones Baby movie is coming out.

In the previews, her face doesn't look as bad, but they make it a point to only show it for fractions of seconds. I assume that was on purpose because you can clearly see the damage done.

Renee-Zellweger-Main.jpg

Sad. That Hollywood pressure makes some people, particularly women, so misguided things to themselves. I still say Jennifer Grey looked better with her Ferris Bueller/Dirty Dancing nose than what she's got now.

^ Renee adamantly denied getting any work done, but it's kinda obvious, no?

She looks a bit better in recent pics, but damn.

I'm working till the weekend bros. If it's as good as you guys claim I'd want a huge chunk of free time in order to binge a little.
go ahead and watch 1 and 2 when you can.. 3 is when you really really get sucked in and start binging

Renee-Zellweger-Main.jpg

Sad. That Hollywood pressure makes some people, particularly women, so misguided things to themselves. I still say Jennifer Grey looked better with her Ferris Bueller/Dirty Dancing nose than what she's got now.
Exactly what surgery did she do?

To me she's just older and white.

She been ghost for so long and she filmed that movie before she reappeared and all this controversy started.

As long as she still fluctuates on her weight gain and get a nice plump booty I'll still smash.

pmatic pmatic
Can you explain the reasoning/significance behind these random videos you be posting?
Just want to know why they're personally important enough to you to post, see if its worth 9 minutes of video viewing.

I know they have titles, but a few words or context from the person posting them would help otherwise just seem like random 9 minute clips, so hard to figure out why its being randomly posted or if worth watching especially at work.

Thanks broskie.

Last edited:
finally saw the jungle book yesterday. really enjoyed it. they killed it with the casting. 7/8.

This and all this. And I came into it wanting to not like it because the animated Jungle Book movie is sacred to me. But this new movie was fantastic. And yes, the voice casting was perfect. Only gripe is that Mowgli didn't go to the man village - lured by the little hottie -- at the end like in the cartoon

Back
Top Bottom