Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

finally saw the jungle book yesterday. really enjoyed it. they killed it with the casting. 7/8.

This and all this. And I came into it wanting to not like it because the animated Jungle Book movie is sacred to me. But this new movie was fantastic. And yes, the voice casting was perfect. Only gripe is that Mowgli didn't go to the man village - lured by the little hottie -- at the end like in the cartoon

disney had to switch it up but man did it still deliver.

Yeah, not a big deal at all. I just happen to really enjoy that scene in the animated film and would have liked to see Favreau's take on it.

Ironically, I remember being disappointed as a kid that Mowgli went into the village. I was hoping he'd stay with Baloo and Bahgeera. But I think that was back when I thought girls were yucky. :tongue: :lol:

Yeah, not a big deal at all. I just happen to really enjoy that scene in the animated film and would have liked to see Favreau's take on it.

Ironically, I remember being disappointed as a kid that Mowgli went into the village. I was hoping he'd stay with Baloo and Bahgeera. But I think that was back when I thought girls were yucky. :tongue: :lol:

:lol:

Netflix starts streaming all Disney movies released after 2016 soon
nerd.gif
Netflix isn't getting the whole library. Only the new releases starting with Zootopia in a few weeks, then Jungle Book, and Civil War. There's some random older Disney movies up too. 

Force awakens won't be on netflix. It's the last exclusive new Disney movie on Starz. Rogue One will be though

Binging on this Max Steel cartoon on netflix right now and I like it. Plan to try and maybe binge on Stranger Things when I get the chance. Zootopia and Civil War on netflix soon and Luke Cage on netflix later in September.

Yea you can say they are doing well for themselves lol

I just cancelled netflix today. Will get it back when the new disney stuff is put up.

Last edited:
Made it through the first episode of Stranger Things. Watching episode 2 right now. Not sure what to make of it, but I do still want to keep watching.

*edit

OK I see the appeal to this show now. I'm all the way in.

Last edited:
Ego's "review" at the end of Ratatouille is one of my favorite monologues in any movie. Brilliant piece of writing and perfectly delivered by Peter O'Toole.

Teenage chick in Stranger Things keeps reminding me of a younger version of Emmy Rossum

*edit

This show is lit. Itsaboutthattime, Franc.. I'm sorry I doubted you.

Last edited:
^ you get why I said go ahead and watch 1 and 2 when you had the free time..

3 onward is where you want to binge

Yea I wasn't really feeling it that much until somewhere in the third episode.

I also changed my mind about it being set in the 80s. Wasn't feeling that at first but it's the perfect setting for the show.

It would be all wrong for present times.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ego's "review" at the end of Ratatouille is one of my favorite monologues in any movie. Brilliant piece of writing and perfectly delivered by Peter O'Toole.
I remember the second time I watched Ratatouille, that scene sold the entire movie for me. It was good, entertaining, funny, original, etc., all the great Pixar elements.. but that monologue made it one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom