Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

don't get me wrong cause i absolutely loved the movie the wrestler, but is wrestling entertainment a sport?

mine would probably be:
raging bull
million dollar baby
rocky
not sure what else.

side note: watched the movie brian's song on tv when i was a kid and i remember crying.

No mentions for Vision Quest? Always been a fan of Linda Fiorentino. Need to watch it again.

Karate Kid movies are classics. I guess other martial arts movies count too. Stuff like Blood Sport and Kickboxer.

Last edited:
Not to topic jack, but what's everyone's favorite rocky movie?

Or how does everyone rank em.. Growing up rocky IV was easily my favorite, but rocky III has moved up the list as time has gone on

And creed is easily the best thing since IV

And then you obviously had the shift since the first film

Rocky
Rocky IV
Rocky III
Creed
Rocky Balboa
Rocky II

Rocky V

don't get me wrong cause i absolutely loved the movie the wrestler, but is wrestling entertainment a sport?

mine would probably be:
raging bull
million dollar baby
rocky
not sure what else.

side note: watched the movie brian's song on tv when i was a kid and i remember crying.

My 5th grade teacher showed my whole class this movie and the all of us were in tears at the end. What a sick ****

Million Dollar Baby was an excellent movie but I've never really seen the whole movie again after the first time. Just bits and pieces of it and never the end.

Lots of Remember the Titans mentions. Nice nice nice. :pimp:

Kinda surprised that The Replacements didn't get more mentions. I think I'm the only one who listed them :lol:

*edit

After careful consideration I'd alter my quick five from this morning to

Remember the Titans
The Replacements
WHite Men Can't Jump
The Sixth Man
The Air Up There

Last edited:
Slightly embarrassed to admit that I still haven't gotten to either Rocky Balboa or Creed. And I barely remember Rocky V, which I only saw once. So, that said, my rankings would be

IV
I
III
II
V . . . subject to modification once I see Balboa and Creed.
theres a really nice speech rocky gives his son in balboa ..havent seen the full movie tho

Gene Wilder dying is just a bummer. It's not a tragic or shocking loss because he was 83, but it's still weird to think about him not being around.

R.I.P. to a legend.

Saw Don't Breathe last night. Loved it. Definitely one of the better thrillers/horror movies I've seen in awhile. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but I really enjoyed it. There were a few weak moments, but still great.
a bit overrated ..had a good time in the theatre tho...A1 simping in that movie .

Last edited:
tumblr_nfx62hEWAr1sixgxyo1_500.gif

finally saw the jungle book yesterday. really enjoyed it. they killed it with the casting. 7/8.

Michael Rapaport is awesome in everything he's in bruh ...tribe called quest doc , copland ,the louie episode , beautiful girls , zebrahead , higher learning , true romance , justified , prison break ,boston public , my name is earl ..his podcast is :lol: too

Back
Top Bottom