Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Cue Queen's Another One Bites the Dust. I feel like CP in the 004 draft
laugh.gif
Nice pick, though, love me some utopian/dystopian stuff.

Cue Queen's Another One Bites the Dust. I feel like CP in the 004 draft
laugh.gif
Nice pick, though, love me some utopian/dystopian stuff.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Man the 80s sucked
The clip is probably out there somewhere but there's a moment in the Iconoclasts episode with Tarantino and Fiona Apple where Tarantino is talking about how the 80s were the worst decade to make movies because of the general lack of creativity. Anyway, he basically said that he refused to compromise with his films and that was the only way to turn things around. He put it much more eloquently than me, of course, but it warrants mentioning here.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Man the 80s sucked
The clip is probably out there somewhere but there's a moment in the Iconoclasts episode with Tarantino and Fiona Apple where Tarantino is talking about how the 80s were the worst decade to make movies because of the general lack of creativity. Anyway, he basically said that he refused to compromise with his films and that was the only way to turn things around. He put it much more eloquently than me, of course, but it warrants mentioning here.

I'm with Big J, how could y'all like anything from the 80s? From the music to the drug of choice that decade is an abortion. Speaking of abortions:

The Last Temptation of Christ is my next pick. File it under Utility, preferably the second spot.

I'm with Big J, how could y'all like anything from the 80s? From the music to the drug of choice that decade is an abortion. Speaking of abortions:

The Last Temptation of Christ is my next pick. File it under Utility, preferably the second spot.

Back
Top Bottom