Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

God damn that 90's first round is filthy. 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

troy got picked in the first round

you my dude johnny but i mean that says it all. at least you made up for it with blade runner, my second favorite sci fi movie ever made.

2000s were trash

cant believe i still havent seen my left foot or blue velvet. i was watching LA confidential yesterday for the first time and i was pretty disappointed. couldn't finish it

you my dude johnny but i mean that says it all. at least you made up for it with blade runner, my second favorite sci fi movie ever made.

2000s were trash

cant believe i still havent seen my left foot or blue velvet. i was watching LA confidential yesterday for the first time and i was pretty disappointed. couldn't finish it

Originally Posted by DubA169

. i was watching LA confidential yesterday for the first time and i was pretty disappointed. couldn't finish it

eek.gif

What the hell?  Were you drunk?  Serious question. 

. i was watching LA confidential yesterday for the first time and i was pretty disappointed. couldn't finish it

eek.gif

What the hell?  Were you drunk?  Serious question. 

i was watching LA confidential yesterday for the first time and i was pretty disappointed. couldn't finish it

I agree with you Dub, I've watched it at least 6 times and I fell it's overrated. 

i was watching LA confidential yesterday for the first time and i was pretty disappointed. couldn't finish it

I agree with you Dub, I've watched it at least 6 times and I fell it's overrated. 

i was definitely under the influence... not drunk tho

i guess that was it. it seemed kind of cheesy. i felt like it was on purpose but i dunno. it was like obvious it was i was watching a movie.

i was definitely under the influence... not drunk tho

i guess that was it. it seemed kind of cheesy. i felt like it was on purpose but i dunno. it was like obvious it was i was watching a movie.

It rattles on for a while, but if you stick it out and get to the ending, they tie it all up for you.  You need to try it again, and finish it out.  Uh, clean. 
laugh.gif

It rattles on for a while, but if you stick it out and get to the ending, they tie it all up for you.  You need to try it again, and finish it out.  Uh, clean. 
laugh.gif

yeah my friend said its a lomg movie and that the end is worth it

i was like half way through and still couldn't care less about any of the characters. i mean not one haha.

yeah my friend said its a lomg movie and that the end is worth it

i was like half way through and still couldn't care less about any of the characters. i mean not one haha.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I think it'll be more telling to compare the last round of each decade, not the first.
I'll do that too when we get finished.  Good idea.  This has been an interesting experience honestly.  I've had a lot of fun doing it. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I think it'll be more telling to compare the last round of each decade, not the first.
I'll do that too when we get finished.  Good idea.  This has been an interesting experience honestly.  I've had a lot of fun doing it. 

2000s were trash

It's all good
laugh.gif

Just watched The Wackness and man, I'm tight I had it on my harddrive for 3 years and only watched it now. Movie was dope and I love that chick even though she was a bleeping %$$!, and Mary Kate Olson <3 love her as a hippy weed smoker.

2000s were trash

It's all good
laugh.gif

Just watched The Wackness and man, I'm tight I had it on my harddrive for 3 years and only watched it now. Movie was dope and I love that chick even though she was a bleeping %$$!, and Mary Kate Olson <3 love her as a hippy weed smoker.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guilty pleasure of the aughts right there. It's the hip-hop 500 Days of Summer.

Juno's friend 
devil.gif
 any day of the week.

And LA Confidential...I knew absolutely nothing about it, how acclaimed it was or anything. I don't know if that helped it be damn near my favorite movie for years, but I could see where people don't feel it so much. I've tried putting it on and some people are just not about it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guilty pleasure of the aughts right there. It's the hip-hop 500 Days of Summer.

Juno's friend 
devil.gif
 any day of the week.

And LA Confidential...I knew absolutely nothing about it, how acclaimed it was or anything. I don't know if that helped it be damn near my favorite movie for years, but I could see where people don't feel it so much. I've tried putting it on and some people are just not about it.

if you live in NYC it's hard not to like the whackness

i heard there were two different versions because they couldn't clear the music for a release. i remember watching the screener i think it had a smashing pumpkins song that had to be removed

if you live in NYC it's hard not to like the whackness

i heard there were two different versions because they couldn't clear the music for a release. i remember watching the screener i think it had a smashing pumpkins song that had to be removed

Back
Top Bottom