Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I watched Coco by myself :nerd:

Fury was awesome. That two vs one tank scene. :wow:

Idk what the hell Ayer was thinking with SS. Beyond trash. How can you make the Joker unlike able?

What Coen Bros made that film???

Hell is wrong with you people watching Bright multiple times already

Watched it the day it released, then my girls parents put it on during christmas. I actually picked up a ton of stuff I missed the 1st time around

so happy to be back home, didnt have internet for days!!
anyway just saw screeners are out, watched the 3 billboard which was amazing, highly recommend.
gonna watch i tonya, lady bird and blade runner, not sure about call me by your name..hate that hammer dude.

Agreed. Only cons are that its not supported in every theater. You can't see the premium formats. One thing personally is that if you hit a movie late friday night you're now stuck seeing late movies the whole weekend. Unless you skip a day. So usually I skip Friday since that's the most poppin night anyway. Still a crazy value and you only need to see 1-2 movies a month to get your money back and then some.

I can't remember the reactions here. Is Mother worth watching or nah?
At home, for free. One watch. So you can feel like the rest of who saw it.

:lol:

May walk away thinking *This was trash* or *THAT JUST HAPPENED! It was totally a movie I just watched*

:rofl:Ya’ll invested time watching. Made for Netflix will smith movie whose premise was ripped off from an 80s fox show....

Need some good movie recs for this weekend. I'm pretty out of the loop as far as newish acclaimed movies go. Was about to put on Moonlight for the first time. Need to get a hold of Detroit, maybe on the firestick.

Anything else? Drama, thriller/suspense are generally my favorite genres.

Back
Top Bottom