Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

damn man yall love mission impossible

can i see it and enjoy it without watching the other mission impossible movies?

It would help to watch 1, 3 and Rogue Nation. This latest movie calls back to the past more than any other movie in the franchise.

For the most part yes.

The enjoyment comes mostly from the action and light humor.

Almost everything you need to know about past movies or characters is stated in this.

I've only seen the first Mission: Impossible film and that was years ago.

All I remember from it was Tom Cruise hanging on wires from the ceiling trying to hack a computer and explosive gum when you chew it.

Gold 5.8/8

Started slow, typical story but then got real interesting by the 3rd act when **** hits the fan. Nice ending

MM was committed and real good as expected.

Bryce remains a snack :pimp:
Cloud Atlas worth checking out?
No. Not really.

Actually it was pretty terrible with cool visuals when I think about it. Reminds me of Jupiter Ascending but not as bad (which I never finished).

Its 3 hrs. One of those movies you try to forget. With that said I'd say watch the first hour so you can really see and judge for yourself.

Last edited:

You would be missing out a little imo. One of my fav movie franchises since i saw III back in '06. Im 21 now and anticipate each movie.

Last edited:
tony_montana_monogram_wallpaper.png

thoroughly enjoyed Mission Impossible

i love how they’ve managed to keep it consistent for so long without sacrificing story or doing too much, benji got *kinda* annoying on the last one but i see they’ve toned it down a notch

different directors, writers, producers, and they bring it every time

the Mission Impossible movies are more than just mindless action, its appreciated and i love it

does Tom Cruise age at all?

i have a homie that refuses to watch anything with Tom Cruise in it and another coworker that feels the same

more for me

great movie

i tried my best to not watch trailers but the small flash of a trailer i seen spoiled the extraction seen, wish i could of seen that without knowing what was coming

oh andi forgot to look for the magical appearing beard

Beirut - 4.75/8

Soild film with some real tense moments. I did enjoy the storyline and Jon Hamm's acting.

i have a homie that refuses to watch anything with Tom Cruise in it and another coworker that feels the same

oh andi forgot to look for the magical appearing beard

Fools. Also I think the magical beard has to do with Twitter gif compression. There was a cool thread on it awhile back on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom