Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

If you don't mind British humor People Just Do Nothing is a damn good watch on Netflix.
Guess a US version of it for Amazon is going to be made too

Will Smith is set to play Richard Williams, the father of tennis legends Venus and Serena Williams in an upcoming film titled, King Richard.

According to Variety, who broke the news: The film, based on a script by Zach Baylin, will center on Richard Williams overcoming hardship, skepticism, controversy, and his own troubled past to instruct his daughters, starting when they were four years old on the tennis courts of Compton, Calif. — despite not having a background in tennis.

The script for the film by Baylin’s script was runner-up on the 2018 Black List.

The film will be produced by Tim and Trevor White for their Star Thrower Entertainment and Smith for his Overbrook Entertainment. His brother-in-law Caleeb Pinkett will also produce for their Overbrook, as well as Allan Mandelbaum of Star Thrower. Mary Solomon and Rick Rickertsen co-produce.

Smith is currently in production on Bad Boys For Life and it was revealed last week that he will not return for the new Suicide Squad film due to scheduling.

the-fifth-element-quotes-8.gif

why are they rebooting hellboy instead of giving us a guillermo del toro hellboy 3? trailer looks kinda low budget but that billy idol track works well on there. i’ll still watch when i can download for free or stream on netflix.

i actually watched man who killer hitler and then bigfoot. YIKES that rubber suit bigfoot is absolutely horrible. movie sucks. dontbother/8.

been watching star trek discovery and i think it’s one of the best sci-fi series of all time. best star trek series for sure imo.

Last edited:
Hope his brother helped write the script. If not I've cooled off on Chris Nolan for a while now with his last few movies.

Because Ron Perlman is older and they probably wanted someone younger.
With the amount of makeup it takes to play the role I wouldn't think it matters.

Hellboy movies without Guillermo del Toro is like having a big mac with out the special sawse. No... :lol:

Please dear lort... Please make it so my son doesn't ask to go see Capt. Marvel. I don't want to suffer through another cgi marvel movie.. Plz plz plz...

stuntman mike stuntman mike , I'm sorry you didn't enjoy hitler/Bigfoot. I liked it. I liked the lo-fi aspect of the flick especially in the age of crap half *ssed cgi affairs. It's a very dry movie though. I guess I like it bcs of Sam Elliot to. My wife & I jumped at the one scene. :lol:

Watched a flick called Black 47... Great revenge flick set against the backdrop of the Irish famine in 1847. Hugo Weaving isn't in enough projects. The lead actor James Frecheville was in a good Aussie crime flick called Animal Kingdom that I recommend. This is a 6.7/8 for me.

If you like crime flicks, please check this out. Great cast. Aussie flicks are under rated...

Edit - Another Aussie flick I recommend if you haven't seen it yet. Another great cast with the script written by none other than Nick Cave.

Last edited:
Marketing for US is starting to heat up. Is it going to be another epic film or will it miss the mark?

Will anyone in here be seeing Captain Marvel at some point during opening weekend? I probably would have but will be extra busy.

Back
Top Bottom