Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dub is on the clock.

chinatown-polanski.jpg

ChinaNeus.jpg

chinatown_jack_nicholson.jpg

CHINATOWN 
pimp.gif

probably crime

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sports movies really sucked for the 70s.

sci fi movies aren't that great either.
i was wrong about a few movies i thought were made in the 70's. thought 2001 and rosemary's baby were in the 70's but they were made in the 60's

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sports movies really sucked for the 70s.

sci fi movies aren't that great either.
i was wrong about a few movies i thought were made in the 70's. thought 2001 and rosemary's baby were in the 70's but they were made in the 60's

Johnny takes Alien (not sure if Sci-Fi or horror.....)

And I take Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Sci-Fi

Johnny takes Alien (not sure if Sci-Fi or horror.....)

And I take Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by DubA169

I prefer Alien to Aliens. Am I alone on this?
Yes, Aliens was freaking fantastic.  Love that movie, Alien was just sort of eh, to me after I saw the second one.  Alien get the credit for being first, sure, but imo the sequel was done so much better.  Of course, Bill Paxton crying the whole time was just too great. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I prefer Alien to Aliens. Am I alone on this?
Yes, Aliens was freaking fantastic.  Love that movie, Alien was just sort of eh, to me after I saw the second one.  Alien get the credit for being first, sure, but imo the sequel was done so much better.  Of course, Bill Paxton crying the whole time was just too great. 
laugh.gif

I've never seen either of them, although I probably should since they've been milking that series for a while. Also, make Alien sci-fi, CP, and I'll be here for the rest of the day to make my next pick.

Nice grab on Close Encounters, loved the Truffaut appearance and that score.

I've never seen either of them, although I probably should since they've been milking that series for a while. Also, make Alien sci-fi, CP, and I'll be here for the rest of the day to make my next pick.

Nice grab on Close Encounters, loved the Truffaut appearance and that score.

Alien was more of a psychological thriller. Aliens was all about action.

never been a Cameron guy

Alien was more of a psychological thriller. Aliens was all about action.

never been a Cameron guy

Alright J, Alien is at Sci-Fi.  And watch the first 2, then stop.  Trust me, just stop after 2.  But those 2 back to back should entertain you pretty good.  First one is much more serious, more drawn out, slower developing, while the second kicks the door down and gets goin and isn't as tense as the first one. 

Back
Top Bottom