Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

giphy.gif

The original Dumb and Dumber is probably top 5 funniest movies ever made.

I'm rarely watch movies more than once....however, I'm sitting here REALLY enjoying Gone Baby Gone. Forgot how great this movie is.

Joker is releasing in IMAX for one week only starting October 3rd.

joker-imax-poster.jpg

This is slowly gaining traction in my most anticipated films coming out soon.

The Irishman being my most anticipated, obv

I wouldn't expect anything incredible from Todd Phillips, hope I'm wrong.

Having said that, Joaquin's performance should be magical.

Still very much skeptical of Todd Phillips but the reviews I've read from TIFF have been all stellar.

This is the End
Superbad
What About Bob?
Office Space
There's Something About Mary

honorable mentions: My Cousin Vinny, American Pie, Friday, Rush Hour, D&D, 40 year Old Virgin, Meet the Parents

Pretty much all of these plus Superbad, blazing saddles, wedding crashers, and a few others are all interchangeable with Super troopers depending on the day you ask me.

Coming to America, dumb and dumber, old school, and anchorman are cemented in my top 5.

What about bob and life aquatic are criminally underrated as great comedy’s

not gonna see ad astra?!?! interested to hear why.
What I meant was I wasnt planning on seeing it but now my interest is piqued

Im a Pitt fan and i love sci-fi but the trailer did not draw me in to the story.

Plus not a rational reason but the look of it reminds me if the recent Apollo movie wirh Ryan Gosling kinda burned me with how boring I found it (yeah, I know its differnt genres).

Last edited:
Plus not a rational reason but the look of it reminds me if the recent Apollo movie wirh Ryan Gosling kinda burned me with how boring I found it (yeah, I know its differnt genres).

Brad Pitt in Space is 20 minutes shorter in terms of runtime though. :smokin

I’m with you on the trailer, it’s just a bunch of quick shots and Pitt saying like two words continuously, but I feel like the 84% speaks for itself. Not always a bankable metric to translate to one’s own enjoyment but it’s a good indicator of the potential of liking it.

Wish Pitt was in more westerns and sci-fi films. We got a very brief crazy Pitt period. I think if Leo can still pull of crazy, Brad should still have it in his bag.

For the last 10-15 years he’s gravitated towards roles where he has to subdue his emotions.

“Try not to cry, but look emotional.”

“Look like you’re devastated by something, but show strength and keep it together.”

**** that. Let the reigns loose man. I want maniac brad back.

Legends of the fall murking the Feds and nazis Brad.

beating the **** outta himself and puking the blood onto the bar owner Lou type Brad.

Ad astra is a must see for me, but I know damn well I ain’t sniffing lunatic Pitt in this astronaut role.

My favorite Brad Pitt performance is him as the stoner roommate in True Romance. Don’t @ me.

Pirate Radio is quietly creeping into my favorite movies list. Awesome cast, great performances, a few hot girls and I love classic rock...right up my alley.

RIP, PSH...what a great actor.

Back
Top Bottom