Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Dark Knight gotta be in there.

I was thinking the same thing but wasn’t sure about the order. My girl was looking absolutely shook when I rattled off about 16 or 17 of the top 20 (out of order of course) without even looking. List has changed a lot since I last looked but mostly the same movies at the top.

Finally got around to The Irishman. That thing had everyone in it. From lucky hat girl in Goodfellas to crazy Mario from A Bronx Tale :lol:

Mob movie reunion.

I've caught parts of it but need to watch it in full. Probably will watch this week with the lack of live sports for a while.
I forgot to mention I made a mistake. The full series is 10 parts but ESPN is only airing the first 7. Hopefully they air 8-10 as well. 8 is the bulls, 9 has Kobe and 10 is recent years. Smh, why ESPN is only putting out 1-7 today is beyond me. They aired them all when they originally came out.

But sir...The Prestige. :nerd:
Now that's a personal classic of mine but we was talking about that imdb list. I dunno if the masses appreciate what Nolan accomplished with Bale and Jackman

And on a related note, Hugh Jackman is criminally underrated as an actor :·

Now that's a personal classic of mine but we was talking about that imdb list. I dunno if the masses appreciate what Nolan accomplished with Bale and Jackman

And on a related note, Hugh Jackman is criminally underrated as an actor :·
Hugh can do any role.
He’d become whatever the character is.
I couldn’t imagine him taking a role and missing the character. There are only a few guys who can do that.

3wfqrjkg7um41.jpg

If you do a tv draft, we doing it by seasons.

Speaking of tv, I'm on my first watch of Luther.....

I need me one of these.

007.jpg

She is down for the cause like no other.
Alice bae :pimp:

May need to do a Luther rewatch soon even though the recent finale was only like last year.

As far as a tv draft, I'm pretty sure we were doing ALL TIME first. Not even sure doing it by seasons would work.

Outbreak is number 6 on the “most watched movies in the US” list according to Netflix :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

great movie by the way, but Americans are wildin

Outbreak is number 6 on the “most watched movies in the US” list according to Netflix :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

great movie by the way, but Americans are wildin

I had to watch it 7th grade health class and was thinking to myself back then "bruh what does this have to do with health?" :lol:

Haven’t watched Outbreak yet but I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been watching zombie movies. Knocked out Train to Busan, 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, and Shaun of the Dead this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom