Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

ZeroZeroZero is a fire *** depiction.
They weaved a story that made you feel some things.
That Score was 1st rate GodMode.
Reminds me of Winding Refn
I feel like putting on Only God Forgives or Neon Demon.

Going into the collection for tonight’s entertainment—

6F95875B-7E4D-4185-8E03-E51C486F4460.jpeg

Nobody's seen more butts than you Tony.

Some movies that were in the theater are available to rent for $20. I guess they are testing it out since all the theaters are closed. I know Onward you can buy for $20 already and there were a few more that just came out that you can rent. I think The Hunt was one...can't remember the rest

The Invisible Man 5.5/8

Meh. Wasn't mad I watched at home but the ending was pretty predictable. My gf wanted to give it a shot because she's an Elizabeth Moss fan bc of Handmaids Tale.

Did like the fact that the brother was in on it & the scene where her sis was killed at the restaurant was a great twist.

The Invisible Man 5.5/8

Meh. Wasn't mad I watched at home but the ending was pretty predictable. My gf wanted to give it a shot because she's an Elizabeth Moss fan bc of Handmaids Tale.

Did like the fact that the brother was in on it & the scene where her sis was killed at the restaurant was a great twist.
Check out the movie called Upgrade, it’s the same director. It’s definitely worth a watch.

finally got around to seeing girl with the dragon tattoo and no idea why it took so long for me to watch it but i loved it

any other similar recommendations?

not all are similar but to give you an idea of what i’m looking for and have already seen/liked

mystic river
gone girl
ex machina
arrival

that type of watch.

i guess you would call it suspense/thriller

Back
Top Bottom