Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nightcrawler
Prisoners
Sicario

Memento
Gone Baby Gone
No Country For Old Men
A History of Violence
Children of Men

I crossed off the ones that I've seen already but I can tell ill like this list. thank you for this

also from when I posted I just watched Her.

not exactly the same type as this list but WOW what a movie.

if im getting anything out of this horrible pandemic its expanding my movie catalog.

im going to try to watch the others though.

I crossed off the ones that I've seen already but I can tell ill like this list. thank you for this

also from when I posted I just watched Her.

not exactly the same type as this list but WOW what a movie.

if im getting anything out of this horrible pandemic its expanding my movie catalog.

im going to try to watch the others though.

Damn those movies you haven’t seen are going to rock your world. Great movies. I wish I could go back in time like I’ve never seen any of them, so I can get that “for the first time” feel back.

Onward 5.25/8 - The animation is still solid and the plot is decent. Wish there were more laughs.

The Hunt 4.5/8 - We've seen this movie a few times now. The first block up until the train was cool and then it falls off hard.

Leprechaun 3 1.5/8 - These movies have no continuity and the Leprechauns powers are all over the place. Idk how there's like 8 of these...

Onward 5.25/8 - The animation is still solid and the plot is decent. Wish there were more laughs.

The Hunt 4.5/8 - We've seen this movie a few times now. The first block up until the train was cool and then it falls off hard.

Leprechaun 3 1.5/8 - These movies have no continuity and the Leprechauns powers are all over the place. Idk how there's like 8 of these...

Leprechaun in the hood>>>

Breezing through my sopranos rewatch. I’m mirin all of Tony’s mistresses and past lovers. Prob the most underrated was Artie bucco’s wife.

F1E2588F-3242-4B0A-BDD0-DC49F42F4C62.jpeg

that dream scene where she’s gettin pounded with her legs pinned behind her head. Bruhhhhh I’d risk it ALL.

anyways I’ve never been able to get through all of season 6 in its entirety. Just finished the final episode of season 5. I’m doing it this time. Nobody’s gonna stop me!

MV5BMWNlY2UxYWUtZTIwMS00NmFjLTg3M2EtM2Q3MWRmZjIwYWZiL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMj...jpg

The Quiet Earth (1985)
R | 91 min | Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi

A man named Zac Hobson awakens to find himself alone in the world. In a desperate attempt to search for others, he finds only two who have their own agenda.

I watched this with my nephews a couple months ago and as soon as it ended they tried fighting me for like a half hour. Kicking me in my legs and sh*t.
Make them watch Rumble in the Bronx next :lol: :pimp:

Start hitting you with ladders and chairs.

Some Jackie Chan classics would be really good right now. Think I might rewatch the Police Storys

getback getback watch this and the next time you hit the park with them about to be crazy

I know not everyone on here likes Cedars Rapids like I do; but it’s on Showtime and the ****ing Deansie is what I need in these dark times...

Bruh that's one of my favorite comedies in the past 10 years. John C went in his BAG. :lol:

I always recommend it but I never get the feedback I expect.

Watching OG Terminator. Couple things I hadn’t really focused on before. Post-apocalyptic, Skynet ravaged LA was set in 2029 in the movie - we’re almost there :nerd:

And Reese had good taste in shoes. Had a lot to choose from and settled on those sweet *** Nike Vandals...

Back
Top Bottom