Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wow SMH at me. I was thinking my favorite of all time was “that one where they hunt the Russian dude in the snow.” :rofl: :rofl:

Pine Barrens for me as well it seems :lol:

To round out my top 5: College, Home Movies, the finale where Carmela finds out about Tony banging the one leg girl, and season 2 finale where Big P got whacked.

I can’t believe how good this show is even after a rewatch. I REALLY notice how complex each character was written the second time around. Also pick up on a lot of the low key witty humor thrown in. I missed a ton of slick jokes and hidden disrespectful comments the second full watch. Each episode was wildly different from every other one, kinda like the thousands of different moods Tony seemed to go through. Hard to not have this show in your top 3.

Wow SMH at me. I was thinking my favorite of all time was “that one where they hunt the Russian dude in the snow.” :rofl: :rofl:

Pine Barrens for me as well it seems :lol:

To round out my top 5: College, Home Movies, the finale where Carmela finds out about Tony banging the one leg girl, and season 2 finale where Big P got whacked.

I can’t believe how good this show is even after a rewatch. I REALLY notice how complex each character was written the second time around. Also pick up on a lot of the low key witty humor thrown in. I missed a ton of slick jokes and hidden disrespectful comments the second full watch. Each episode was wildly different from every other one, kinda like the thousands of different moods Tony seemed to go through. Hard to not have this show in your top 3.

White Caps is up there for me too. Season 4 finale. Those fighting scenes between Tony and Carmela when they were splitting up were legendary.

EDIT: you mentioned it.

Show never gets old. Infinite replay value.

"Mothaf**n' god damned orange peel beef"

5D2085BB-78F8-4F75-8E3C-A287868258E3.gif
B00E54C0-FDAB-42C4-A425-019BB8FB8654.gif

Is Big Little Lies worth watching?

And be honest cause I gotta watch the whole thing probably with somebody if I start :lol:

Forgot to rate that myself after seeing it over the weekend.

Bad Education 6.4/8

Strong performances by Jackman and Janney.

I do wish they dug in more to how all that embezzlement was done, when, and what they spent it on. Dude only admitted to a little bit and said it snowballed after that.

He almost had me believing he had nothing to do with it :lol: I had to go check if this was a real story.

Facts! I really thought Frank was in the clear.

And I had no idea about his sexuality. Dude lived such a secret life.

Not once did I feel bad for Pam & her fam. Granted she only got caught because of her idiot son but still.... she had it coming to her eventually. Or did she?

‘Bad Education’ Subject Frank Tassone Admires Hugh Jackman’s Performance, Criticizes Film’s Portrayal of His Sexuality

Is Big Little Lies worth watching?

And be honest cause I gotta watch the whole thing probably with somebody if I start :lol:

Yeah it's a really good show. Some top of line performances. I didn't watch when it first came out then gave it a chance a year later and was more than pleasantly surprised.

Yeah it's a really good show. Some top of line performances. I didn't watch when it first came out then gave it a chance a year later and was more than pleasantly surprised.

Streep was the show-stealer of S2 for sure. That being said, Season 1 > .

I liked Solace as well. It was less beautiful than Royale, but it was still good to me, story wise. I liked that it was the first to continue on directly from a previous film.

CONTROVERSIAL TAKE IN 3...2...1...

Quantum of Solace was not a bad movie.

I know people like to rank it as the worst but I'm starting to think differently about that.

Rank it as the worst Bond movie period or just the worst Bond movie starring Daniel Craig?

Back
Top Bottom