Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1bdb5bb99d72a445e9a078608ae8620d.jpg

Apple kills with the commercials, man. Just saw a new one that was quarantine themed and I almost shed a tear...but I might just be emotional right now.

^^^ Hanks got the real shine for the movie - and rightfully so - but Denzel’s performance was really good as well. Maybe a bit slept on. Was surprised to see he didn’t get any best supporting noms for that movie. I thought he did, but nope.

The Way Back 6.3/8

Solid sports flick. By-the-numbers and a little cliche (like most sports movies) but definitely a lot of heart.

I've been stuck on this Friday trilogy on MTV.

Top 5 trilogy of all time.

Mike Epps as a comic is trash IMO.

Dayday top 5 comedians all time.

Man. Season 6b of sopranos. Home movies episode
BC888D01-D3C9-4F43-BC0D-4F8C7913C5A1.gif

Also, Christopher...........

I wish they could do just ONE more episode with gandilfini, (RIP) just one more with Tony getting wetted the **** up by someone. Dude needed to get murdered in the worst way. Chrissy held him down since day 1. Sucka *** sucka snitching to his therapist. Dude was never a real boss. man child that always got his way and cried like a little ***** everytime his wittle feelings got hurt.

Sil woulda run that thing like a REAL boss, even though he says he wasn’t made for that.

Never realized there were so many cot damn Saw films, I stopped watching after the 2nd one. The first one is still entertaining even though it’s a poor man’s version of Seven.

Man. Season 6b of sopranos. Home movies episode
BC888D01-D3C9-4F43-BC0D-4F8C7913C5A1.gif

Also, Christopher...........

I wish they could do just ONE more episode with gandilfini, (RIP) just one more with Tony getting wetted the **** up by someone. Dude needed to get murdered in the worst way. Chrissy held him down since day 1. Sucka *** sucka snitching to his therapist. Dude was never a real boss. man child that always got his way and cried like a little ***** everytime his wittle feelings got hurt.

Sil woulda run that thing like a REAL boss, even though he says he wasn’t made for that.
Sil damn near had a stroke being the boss for a couple of weeks :lol:

Jackie Aprile Sr. was the one man. Dude commanded such respect |l

Monopoly scene is one of my favs :lol:

Then makes Bobby take the laundry room hit out of spite.

it’s funny, as soon as you see the monopoly board get busted out, you KNOW things ain’t gonna end well with that family. Thought for sure tony would be the one to blow a gasket but Bobby was the one wanting to throw hands.

everything tony did in the show was outta spite or out of jealousy. Mans smashed Chrissys Goomah :lol: nobody could have anything for themselves in that show :lol:

it’s funny, as soon as you see the monopoly board get busted out, you KNOW things ain’t gonna end well with that family. Thought for sure tony would be the one to blow a gasket but Bobby was the one wanting to throw hands.

Bobby def had an honor code when it came to women. Kept Karen's ziti in the freezer for months before it being force fed by Janice :lol:

Back
Top Bottom