Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

"Murder In The Bayou" was extremely good. Probably one of the most unbelievable multiple murder stories ever. The plot just kept on getting thicker and thicker till it was pretty much unbelievable lol. Crazy f'n story. It's a 5 part series. It's by Showtime but I believe it's streaming alot of places. I'm gonna post the trailer but I recommend not even watching the trailer or reading anything about it and just watch the doc. Trailer and descriptions spoil the fun. I watched it without having a clue where it was going and it took hold of me.

Have you seen Making a Murderer? It’s a 20 episode series on Netflix. It’s good.

Will def check out Murder in the Bayou.

Def checked out MAM when it first dropped, I hope they make a third season lol.

Thanks fellas

Movie was ok IMO. The ****** was the funniest one in the film. :lol:
Amazon.com: Project X Poster ( 27 x 40 - 69cm x 102cm ) (2012 ...

Been rewatching Vice Principals. Just another recycled version of Danny McBride but it never gets old :lol::nthat:

If you liked Swingers, you might enjoy a lesser known indie that has similar themes albeit with a mob setting. Pretty sure you can watch the whole thing on youtube.

6cfd0ca4669c6e8850892751b80b886a.jpg

^^^ That’s kind of messed up. Schumacher directed a bunch of movies people actually liked; why’d they have to mention the Batman films that sucked.

Anyway, RIP.
I just noticed he directed Falling Down with Michael Douglas. That was my jam when I was a kid. One of those 90's films that just feels 90's af, if that makes any sense.

I don't want lunch, I want breakfast. Lol

^^^ Had no idea he also directed DC Cab, which is a movie I’ve seen tons of times.

Back
Top Bottom