Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Okay, with my Duelist period piece, I’m going horror/sci-fi but keeping the historical accuracy intact.

voodoo will be involved. One character will be Marie Laveau. Who is she? Google is your friend. But she fits PERFECT with the plot
787C0606-5A08-4582-B0A2-1D3857EB1309.jpeg

Okay, with my Duelist period piece, I’m going horror/sci-fi but keeping the historical accuracy intact.

voodoo will be involved. One character will be Marie Laveau. Who is she? Google is your friend. But she fits PERFECT with the plot
787C0606-5A08-4582-B0A2-1D3857EB1309.jpeg

I’m honestly loving it, man. I’m considering whipping up some kind of confidentiality agreement for the people in here because I don’t want this idea getting snaked from NT Entertainment Studios.

I really enjoyed The Lobster too. That movie is out there though
Hilarious film

anyone watching snowpiercer on tnt? ive been tuning it.
Forgot to add Snowpiercer also did their thing with last night's episode.

Sunday's are packed again for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
This in Providence?

Might check it out.

Yeah no huge names. Nicky Turturro and a few (pre)Sopranos actors. Dude who played Brendan Filone is the main. Phil Leotardo. It's been a while, bit it's a cool indie from 94.

Yeah no huge names. Nicky Turturro and a few (pre)Sopranos actors. Dude who played Brendan Filone is the main. Phil Leotardo. It's been a while, bit it's a cool indie from 94.
I'll peep it.

Showtime had a show based in Providence in the mid 2000s called Brotherhood. Kinda like an Irish Sopranos. I don't think I know anybody else that actually watched it. I thought it was good though :lol:

I'll peep it.

Showtime had a show based in Providence in the mid 2000s called Brotherhood. Kinda like an Irish Sopranos. I don't think I know anybody else that actually watched it. I thought it was good though :lol:

Sounds like the Black Donnellys

MV5BNzg0MDViMGQtYzY1Ni00YzFhLTg5NzctNzg3YWFkMDg3ZTk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

I vaguely remember that show existing. Definitely never watched though.

I have the DVD set and honestly only watched the first 1-2. Gonna have to commit because I always heard it was good. Got canned after 1 season though.

I remember watching a few episodes of The Black Donnelly's as well. That kid is on City On A Hill now also on Showtime. Show is pretty decent. Produced by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

need to watch eastbound & down again
I've been thinking of doing a rewatch too. A friend told me he was through the first couple seasons and mentioned many things I forgot about. Used to have a co-worker who was also watching it as it aired and I'd jokingly call him La Flama Blanca

The legend grows...
Reminds me of what Kubrick did to Shelly Duvall on The Shining. Isolated and terrorised her which left her to be in an emotional mess throughout the entire filming which she honestly has never recovered from since. She would pull clumps of her hair out and hand them to Kubrick to show she was stressed and he would just ignore her. He wanted her in this emotional and frustrated state cause that's what her character goes through throughout the movie. And at some point it was no longer acting. She cried 12 hours a day and he made her do the baseball bat on the staircase scene 127 times causing her hands to callus and bruise which is in the The Guinness Book of Records for the most takes for a dialogue-scene lol. Hollywood be crazy af.

Is the 2000 movie What Lies Beneath any good? Ratings aren't terrible, had no idea Harrison Ford was in it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom