Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

walkingBred walkingBred type of survey

Pick 1 from each grouping

1. Above the Rim
2. Juice

1. Dazed and Confused
2. Fast Times at Ridgemont High

1. The Sixth Sense
2. Unbreakable

1. Taxi Driver
2. Raging Bull

1. Silence of the Lambs
2. Se7en
The last 2 were tough af.

Juice > Above the Rim
Dazed and Confused > Fast Times
The Sixth Sense > Unbreakable
Raging Bull > Taxi
Se7en > Silence of the Lambs

and can limited series be includes as part of tv draft :nerd: please respond so i can let my draft team know. thanks.

you see snow piercer byke this winter :nerd: did not expect a quick season 2.
I figured they must've been filming season 2 probably earlier this year when I saw they already had a damn teaser scene with Bean as Wilford for the season 1 finale.

Good news.

Reactions: sb
Boris Karloff having tea behind the scenes of Frankenstein (1931)
1601680172304.png

BTS of Corpse Bride
1601680265451.png

BTS American Werewolf in London
1601680358769.png

Tim Burton and Sarah Jessica Parker on the set of Mars Attacks! (1996)
1601680468219.png

just some October goldies:pimp:

Solomon Lane is one of the coldest villains in any movie :pimp: 🔥

I'm watching some of Fallout and man this guy is a prisoner being transported and is cool as a cucumber as the vehicle is being submerged in the river. Mans gets black bagged and taken, hearing all kinds of gunshots. When he finally gets the mask off Ethan is doing like 80mph in narrow Paris streets and he got the stoneface the entire time :lol:

Conspiracy about a sentient A.I taking over the world. Airing Tuesday on Fox.

Watch out yall

Financial global conspiracy by some secret cabal that's gonna air on the CW this Wed. Originally on the Sky network and aired earlier this year so you could find the season online.

The Vow- I’m not sure how many episodes (there’s 9) but there is a lot to unpack here. This Man is more powerful than I thought. There’s a respect there for his Salesmanship...he seems to have used his powers for Evil instead of Good, and you can tell it feeds him.
The guys is sharp, breaking people down and rebuilding, reshaping their persona and life, amassing Millions of dollars and Thousands of Followers. This is craaaaaaaaazy....guy is nice with the mouthpiece. Literally built him a Team over and over and over again.
He claims a 240IQ-

How do people feel about M. Night's Signs?

Saw it in the theater when I was young. Thought the creepiness factor was really well done. Absence of sound, actual good use of jump-ish type scares, good score., emotional scenes

Watched over the weekend and realized the faith and "signs" element is a little cheesy and could have been executed a little better. Am I being too hard in that respect? Or am I missing something perhaps?

How do people feel about M. Night's Signs?

Saw it in the theater when I was young. Thought the creepiness factor was really well done. Absence of sound, actual good use of jump-ish type scares, good score., emotional scenes

Watched over the weekend and realized the faith and "signs" element is a little cheesy and could have been executed a little better. Am I being too hard in that respect? Or am I missing something perhaps?

I liked it; just like you I saw it when I was younger. But I think I would like it even if I saw it today - I try not to be overly critical.

Speaking of M. Night, I just watched the Sixth Sense yesterday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom