Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Don't know how this dropped to the 5th... Most rewatched and beloved of em all:

Community for Comedy
rump-image.jpg

I move to delete mronegative mronegative from the draft.

On an unrelated note... Creed is so god damn incredible.

Stallone was robbed of the Oscar. The scene before the 12th round where Rocky tells him he's a Creed and he loves him, then the OG score hits... unreal moment, man. I've seen this movie probably 7-8 times and I still got hyped/emotional. This movie is a special one for me. I remember sitting up in my seat in the theater like a little kid when that moment hit.

On an unrelated note... Creed is so god damn incredible.

Stallone was robbed of the Oscar. The scene before the 12th round where Rocky tells him he's a Creed and he loves him, then the OG score hits... unreal moment, man. I've seen this movie probably 7-8 times and I still got hyped/emotional. This movie is a special one for me. I remember sitting up in my seat in the theater like a little kid when that moment hit.
The cinematic BALLS to hold that iconic score until that moment near the end.

It's calling your shot and hitting it. 🙌🏿

Movie's a modern classic.

I really can't speak highly enough of Creed. The only only downside is it does require watching 4 other movies for it to hit the same way, but they're not four obscure indie movies, it's Rocky. It is a unique circumstance because will the movie hold up the same way if you haven't seen four movies from 30-40 years ago. I love this movie so much the same day after seeing it I had to find a bootleg just to watch it again. Then I saw it again in theaters days later.

Apparently, a baby goat is called a Kid?
With my 3rd pick, I'm going with The Kid.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.

Avatar: The Last Airbender for Animation

This was almost my first pick, but I rolled the dice on it. I can't even call it iconic.
It feels like it just always was. I think it's how Star Wars fans feel?
Knew you was going to grab this. Shocked that this didn't go sooner.

Back
Top Bottom