Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just went down the rabbit hole when I came across the Pacific Blue pic

Along with VIP

44313ea2fbdfa59f822fca911dfcad3d.jpg
MV5BNDg3ZjFiY2EtODEwZS00MzE2LWE1M2ItZmUyZGM3ZjZlOTA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk5MjAyMjM@._V1_.jpg

I use to jerkoff crazy to these shows

Son of the Beach, while often cringey it served its purpose lol. Used to also catch VIP for the same reasons though it was terrible in retrospect.

FastLane was a good show I totally forgot about, do remember being bummed when I heard it got canned. My friends and I in HS used to talk about this show every week when it aired. Just looked it up on wikipedia and reportedly each episode cost 2.6 million?!?! Crazy if thats even somewhat accurate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastlane_(TV_series)

NOTABLE UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS:

NBA inside stuff
Bill nye the science guy
csi
Fraser
Bill Cosby show
Family matters
Full house
Miami vice
Stargate sg1
ER
Greys anatomy
Days of our lives
Bewitched
I dream of genie
Both sabrina teenage witches
COPS
murder she wrote
Jeopardy
The a-team
Bay watch
Knight rider
Schists creek
Saved by the bell
MTV real world
Survivor
Legends of the hidden temple
Who wants to be a millionaire
Mcguyver
Rosanne
Sex and the city
Orange is the new black
Brady bunch
Looney tunes
Sesame Street
TMNT

Last edited:
I was shocked no one picked NY Undercover, especially when people started making nostalgic picks.

NY Undercover was actually the inspiration behind my Hill Street Blues pick. Had me thinking about cop shows and I realized, wait, Hill Street is legit one of the GOAT overall shows :lol: I think few people even acknowledged that pick, in fact I am starting a Hulu rewatch because of this draft.

I took the temperature of the draft after a few picks, and decided to leave off some shows figuring they wouldn't get their just due. Good Times, Sanford & Son, All in the Family, the Jeffersons to name a few.

Oh and I almost took Julia for my female lead. :emoji_heart_eyes: Diahann Carroll (RIP)

Didn't realize how much Janelle Monae looks like Diahann Carroll :evil:

Might do a Hill Street Blues rewatch myself after Dead to Me. Gotta get on the Sopranos before the month is done.

The ones I really wanted to find a spot for were

90210 (Enormous show in it's time)
Alias
Sex and the City
Saved by the Bell
NYPD Blue
CSI
Heroes
Jessica Jones
Star Wars Rebels
Entourage
Big Bang
How I Met Your Mother

90210 and CSI are MAJOR snubs. Iconic pop culture status.

Back
Top Bottom