Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Not even sure my pm works and not sure what setting I used, but i'll post something tomorrow, probably not tonight.

XMFj.gif

9.3/10

I turned it on for white noise while I did some online shopping and in less then 10 min in I was hooked and focused on this movie.

Don't think I've seen BHC now that I think about it.

I remember seeing the one at the amusement park.

I don't remember what that was about lol.

Is it streaming anywhere?
Not sure where it's streaming but It's playing on the Country Music Channel on cable in like 40min. Not really a good way to see it tho with all the cuts and curse words edited.

Don't think I've seen BHC now that I think about it.

I remember seeing the one at the amusement park.

I don't remember what that was about lol.

Is it streaming anywhere?

You saw BHC 3, which sucked compared to the first two. Everyone was just going through the motions in that one.

jpzx jpzx
Drama - Game of Thrones
Comedy - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Horror/Sci-Fi - The Mandalorian
Anthology/Miniseries - Mystery Science 3000
Animation - South Park
Sitcom - Friends
Male Lead - 24
Female Lead - Killing Eve
Utility - Sherlock
Utility - Cheers

Happy with this!

I got you in my #1 spot jpzx jpzx good stuff.

back to movie talk, I’m cranking out the John wick franchise this weekend. The first one is a damn masterpiece. I didn’t like the 2nd one as much but I’ll concede that it’s probably even better than the 1st.

I haven’t seen JW3 yet but GOD DAMN the box office numbers :wow: :wow: :wow:.
$75 mil budget..........$327 mil box office. That movie was a damn super smash hit. It’s the highest rated one on RT, shame on me for sleeping on it, especially since I’m the biggest Keanu fan in the world darthska darthska

jpzx jpzx
Drama - Game of Thrones
Comedy - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Horror/Sci-Fi - The Mandalorian
Anthology/Miniseries - Mystery Science 3000
Animation - South Park
Sitcom - Friends
Male Lead - 24
Female Lead - Killing Eve
Utility - Sherlock
Utility - Cheers

Happy with this!

youre were disqualified as of your first pick :lol:

What's up with The Dead Don't Die? Looks like it has a strong cast, but the reviews are meh. Worth watching? Flicked by and caught a glimpse of Selena's cheeks :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom