Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Oh yeah, so my list:

Drama - Atlanta
Comedy - In Living Color
Horror/Sci-Fi - Watchmen
Anthology/Miniseries - 30 for 30
Animation - The Last Airbender
Sitcom - Community
Male Lead - House MD
Female Lead - Orphan Black
Utility - The Challenge
Utility - The Boys

Yeah, I did a decently fire job of crashing through the rafters and pillaging an anchor to every corner that TV influenced me from.

The avant garde, black sketch comedy, the evolution of mystery & intellectual imagination in TV, how deeply thoughtful and human sports have gotten as I've grown, and even the impact reality TV has had on telling the stories of ourselves.

Were L's took? Sure. Was it politicking as usual? You know the rules. But every show on here, I've loved and I don't see that changing a decade from now.

Cuz all of these are a lot of ******* fun. I don't think I care to do almost anything without having fun. Every pick is not only great to me, but fun.

My top 3:

dangerousg
Mark Antony
CP

Must be voter suppression going on, cuz voting was harder than I thought it'd be.

Had to keep it simple. Basically gave a gold star for every pick that I loved/love with no ranking. Legit, everyone (even koop) had at least 3 and anything else required math. :lol:

My superlist:

Drama - The Wire
Comedy - Chappelle's Show
Horror/Sci-Fi - Black Mirror
Anthology/Miniseries - Watchmen
Animation - South Park
Sitcom - Community
Male Lead - Breaking Bad
Female Lead - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Utility - Atlanta
Utility - ESPN's 30 for 30

So yeah, none of my top 10, but the most on my all-time list that I started when Lost was still on. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, Season 5 of Breaking Bad is almost like watching it for the first time for me.

I never picked up Breaking Bad until the 5th Season was a week away from starting, so I binged S1-4 and legit didn’t even watch an episode of Season5 until the 3rd episode of that Season was due to air. I finished the 4th Season a few hours before S5ep3 aired so I watched Season5 on a week to week basis after that.
Barely remembered the “Say my Name” episode. A lot of that material was new to me.

Yeah my dream list definitely has Chappelle Show, Atlanta, The Wire, Mr. Robot, Batman animated series, and Seinfeld.

Happy with most of my picks though.

And I've never hated a special needs kid as much as I hated Walt Jr. Ole dragging his foot cry baby. Those kids on the bus should've stolen his crutches
Kid was far worse than Skylar.
I’d love to get Marie in the sack, though.
Her and her Royal Purples.

Yeah my dream list definitely has Chappelle Show, Atlanta, The Wire, Mr. Robot, Batman animated series, and Seinfeld.

Happy with most of my picks though.
Mr. Robot was the toughest one.

My 1B, but Black Mirror got like 5 top 25 shows in one gd collection. :smh:

Never doubt if Donald Sutherland still has it.

Small and short scene but ol boy is ACTING! Got me feeling sorry for this old man that got tricked in story.

#TheUndoing

Back
Top Bottom