Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Multiple votes for @calibeebee after he chose FRAGLE ROCK to close it out?

tenor.gif

That's an Unsolves Mysteries level pick smh my head :smh:

when i voted 2nd for him, i just assumed he was hacked during that pick. only logical explanation.

To do somethin "new" you'd need to combo everything.

Drama movie
Drama show
Comedy movie
Comedy show
Horror
Horror
Best Actor/character Movie
Best Actor/character Show
Actress
Actress

Etc etc. Somethin like that. You'd have to juggle elite film vs The Wire, vs Tony Soprano vs Sarah Conner and so on.

Every team would be loaded one way or another. Alas....

*Shrugs*

sounds fire. sign me up. whens the draft :nerd:

Congratulations on the draft M Mark Antony

Caught up on a few movies the last few days...

30 Minutes or Less - 5/8

Solid cast, which did not do the script justice AT ALL imo (well maybe Danny McBride, a little). This may be one of the only times I can remember where a movie was filled with well-written jokes and the comedic timing was way off; usually the acting is on-point and the jokes are meh

Say Anything - 5.5/8

98% on RT? Maybe white bread romantic comedies aren't my thing. I usually cut casting some slack when it comes to high school movies, but Cusack basically had a 5 o'clock shadow in this :lol: Oh, and a teenage love story aligned with a parent's IRS woes is quite the juxtaposition :lol:

Anyone gonna check out FX’s ‘A Teacher’ with Kate Mara? Have had the hots for Kate Mara since Shooter. :lol:

Finally get to be finished with my rewatch tonight, only 3 episodes left so I won’t be boring you guys much longer with revisionistisms

BUT GOD DAMN!
Walt in Ozymandias?!.......OMFG.
This is the definition of Breaking Bad.
The way he spoke to my girl Skylar, wow.....
Talking about losing it all and nothing to live for, talmbout “I’ve still got things left to do...”

😗

Finally get to be finished with my rewatch tonight, only 3 episodes left so I won’t be boring you guys much longer with revisionistisms

BUT GOD DAMN!
Walt in Ozymandias?!.......OMFG.
This is the definition of Breaking Bad.
The way he spoke to my girl Skylar, wow.....
Talking about losing it all and nothing to live for, talmbout “I’ve still got things left to do...”

😗
Show is flames. I don't know how people hate the first season. It's the perfect lens for who Walter White is at the beginning. I was hooked after that first episode and couldn't put it down.

Funny how skinny Todd was when they shot Breaking Bad and how Heavy he was when they shot El Camino. He was a good 40lbs heavier. Pretty Lazy of Vince. Should have made Old moms go on a Keto diet for 45days or something before they began shooting.
I forgot how Classic his character was.
El Camino: flash back -When him and Jesse went to dispose of his Cleaning lady that he killed while Uncle Jack and Co. went water skiing.
That fool had a dead body in the bed, Jesse laid up next to her and he’s rolling around singing Dr Hooks “Spending the Night together”, and has not a care in the World.

😂

Last edited:
I dirty binged that and never really connected the points, need to rewatch. Speaking of Binge finished Boardwalk Empire, pretty good but it doesn't knock off any of the drama beasts. Reminded me of another pick left on the board Peaky Blinders but with better storytelling and less convenience.

Validation on my 4th round pick?

Eh, I dont know about all that.

Depp was good in the role.

Also JK was going for something in each franchise. She cast nothing but Brits in Harry Potter. She was aiming to cast Americans in Fantastic Beasts with Brits crossing over.

Its why Colin Farrell, an Irish actor, was playing an American character who was actually dead disguised as Grindelwald played by American actor, Johnny Depp.

She has been very strict about that for w/e reason :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom