Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Name 3 seasons absolutely better?

Its up there with Breaking Bad and maybe better then The Wires first 3 seasons.

PERFECTION!

**** YALL!

Nucky
James
Rothstein
Capone
Gyp
Meyer
Chalky
Harrow
Lucky
Nelson
Eli
Doyle
Purnsly
Owen

Who's performance wasn't A+?

Name another show with a cast of characters who each carried a heavy role in the plot with a lot of screen time!

I'll wait!

M Mark Antony did I hear you say that Peaky Blinders got left off the Draft Board?
Not surprising.
There is sooooo much good Television.
We could do another draft that included none of the Draft Picks from the Recent draft, use the same amount of Rounds, use the same amount of entrants, and it at the end, some of the Drafts would still rival the picks from rd one.
There is tons of Elite TV, tons.
I think I could put together a top 10 right now, that used none of the picks from the recent draft, that’d be worthy of a #1 list.
So much TV

Funny how skinny Todd was when they shot Breaking Bad and how Heavy he was when they shot El Camino. He was a good 40lbs heavier. Pretty Lazy of Vince. Should have made Old moms go on a Keto diet for 45days or something before they began shooting.
I forgot how Classic his character was.
El Camino: flash back -When him and Jesse went to dispose of his Cleaning lady that he killed while Uncle Jack and Co. went water skiing.
That fool had a dead body in the bed, Jesse laid up next to her and he’s rolling around singing Dr Hooks “Spending the Night together”, and has not a care in the World.

😂
Todd really is a scary dude. You think he stupid then he kills you. Just a switch that you'd never see.

Yeah Peaky Blinders didn't make it.

And the Boardwalk goes even further down the list if we're just talking 3 seasons.

Nucky
James
Rothstein
Capone
Gyp
Meyer
Chalky
Harrow
Lucky
Nelson
Eli
Doyle
Purnsly
Owen

Who's performance wasn't A+?

Name another show with a cast of characters who each carried a heavy role in the plot with a lot of screen time!

I'll wait!
All that and didn't even list Gillian.

I said arguably one of the best btw.

Stand by it.
So?

I'm saying those shows were better.

More shows where the first 3 seasons are better

Luther
Deadwood
Hannibal

And no Lost isn't better.

They just kept layering questions which they could never answer.

Thats not good writing.

Boardwalk had excellent writing.
The first 3 seasons of Lost are better than most tv period.

You don't know what you talking about and seem to be using recycled Lost complaints talking about "layering questions they could never answer" :lol:

The first 3 seasons of Lost has some of the best character work in literature.

The writing was superb

I could do that long name list thing too

Jack
Locke
Ben
Sawyer
Kate
Hurley
Michael
Desmond
Sayid
Jin
Sun
Charlie
Juliet
Richard mother****ing Alpert

So?

I'm saying those shows were better.

More shows where the first 3 seasons are better

Luther
Deadwood
Hannibal

The first 3 seasons of Lost are better than most tv period.

You don't know what you talking about and seem to be using recycled Lost complaints talking about "layering questions they could never answer" :lol:

The first 3 seasons of Lost has some of the best character work in literature.

The writing was superb

I could do that long name list thing too

Jack
Locke
Ben
Sawyer
Kate
Hurley
Michael
Desmond
Sayid
Jin
Sun
Charlie
Juliet
Richard mother****ing Alpert
Not to mention

Beans
Cam
Jay
Bleek
Freeway

And quite frankly its a pretty big crutch you keep limiting Boardwalk Empire to its first 3 seasons and cant stand by the last two :lol:

And quite frankly its a pretty big crutch you keep limiting Boardwalk Empire to its first 3 seasons and cant stand by the last two :lol:

Thats my argument ***** deal with it!

You seem to ignoring Lost last 2 seasons!

Time traveling while being dead but not dead and everything happening for a reason but not happening for a reason.

FOH!

Boardwalk ran laps around Lost.

Just admit you like polar bears and palm trees.

Thing is though I thought the last 2 were good too.
Exactly.

I love Boardwalk Empire. All 5 seasons of it.

I ain't making up stipulations and jumping through hoops to put it among all time great tv shows.
Thats my argument ***** deal with it!

You seem to ignoring Lost last 2 seasons!
No I'm not.

YOU decided to make this about the first 3 seasons of any show.

Going by what YOU said I'm telling you Lost's first 3 seasons eclipses Boardwalk Empire's.

Time traveling while being dead but not dead and everything happening for a reason but not happening for a reason.
You clearly challenged when it comes to science fiction :lol:

Boardwalk ran laps around Lost.
FOH!

Stay quiet on those 5 other shows
Just admit you like polar bears and palm trees.
And I guess you like having sex with your mom and offering up young girls to pedophiles?

Name 3 seasons absolutely better?

Its up there with Breaking Bad and maybe better then The Wires first 3 seasons.

PERFECTION!

**** YALL!

The first 3 seasons were excellent. I tend to agree with that. Great television. I'm not ready to put it up there with The Sopranos and The Wire though. That's going too far IMO.

The violence, set designs, costumes and a lot of that stuff was better in Boardwalk though. Because it was newer and had a massive budget.

I wasn't as emotionally invested in the characters and their arcs as I was with The Sopranos and The Wire.

I can't wait to finish Breaking Bad to see how it measures up to Sopranos/Wire. Hopefully it holds up since I'm mad late.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom